↻48

"Don't worry, I don't snore

"Don't worry, I don't snore."

Those words were the biggest lie that Seowoo had been told as she slept on the mattress situated on the floor of Jisung's room.

It was as if the room was rattling, deep as it vibrated through his body and Seowoo could only stare up at the ceiling as her eyes stung from still being awake.

Irritated, she sat up and gazed into the darkness at the boy laying in his bed.

"Jisung." She hissed quietly yet it was drowned out by his everlasting snores.
It was unbelievable, the capacity of his volume almost deafening.

"Jisung!" She whispered shouted again yet no avail.
Seowoo huffed, pushing herself off the mattress and hissing when she placed her foot down.

Biting her lip in pain as she limped over to the bed.
"Jisung, Jisung!" She exclaimed, shaking him.

His snoring stopped, scrunching his nose up as he shifted in bed and Seowoo held in a breath and slowly let it out, finally able to get to sleep.

Just as she was walking back to her 'bed', his rumbling of snores reappeared and the girl gritted her teeth in anger.

"I'm so close to suffocating you." She muttered violently under her breath.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she closed her eyes as the sound only intensified and the girl was close to ripping her hair out or sewing Jisung's lips shut.

Irked, Seowoo strode over to him- grabbing the pillow from under his head and smacking him with it on the chest.

"Mm...make me a sandwich Jaemin." Jisung mumbled almost incoherently. Seowoo gawked down at him in shock.

"Jisung, I swear I'll deck you in the face if you don't get up."
"Huh...oh shut up." He muttered as he realised it was Seowoo, grabbing his covers up to shield his head.

"You snore so loud, can you be quiet!"
"No."
"Please, I can't sleep."

"Then go somewhere else." He mumbled, grabbing the pillow from her and laying his head on it.

Seowoo ran her tongue over her teeth in annoyance as she fought the urge to lash out in the sleep deprivation driven anger.

The now crestfallen girl, slumped her shoulders and began to exit the room- the bright fluorescent lights from the hallway beamed at her, making Seowoo squint her eyes.

Blinking rapidly trying to regain her vision as she closed Jisung's door behind her, she listened out for signs anyone was awake yet there was none.

Sighing, she stepped out into the modernised and wealthy living room- not a soul around.

She sat down on the crisp white sofa- turning on the side lamp and grabbing her phone out her pocket.

Haewon