Smiling Freaks

"... So let's get started." ??? says as he looks at the gathered people. Though they were a bit skeptical, class 1-a moves to sit with the others.

"Ah Aizawa-san, glad you and your students could finally join us." Nezu says while sitting on All might shoulder. Said man was talking with the unknown women.

"OH! OLD HAG! WHAT ARE YOU AND THE OLD MAN DOING HERE?!" Bakugou shouted while approaching his parents.

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING HAG!?" Mitsuki screeched at her son while smacking him upside the head. All those around them merely swat drop at the mother, son antics.

"Are you ok mom?" Izuku asks voice full of concern.

"I'm alright sweety. I was surprised at first but this nice young man here explained it to me and assured me that this isn't dangerous. Plus it means I can spend more time with you." Inko says while looking at Izuku with all the love a mother can give. This of cause started the waterworks the Midoriyas are famous for.

"Now that everyone is seated lets..." ??? pauses as he looks around.

" Wait were are they?" ??? ask no one in particular.

"Are we missing someone?" Kirishima asks. Before ??? could answer the door to the side bust open and out pops three more of those minis. Two of which are carrying someone. Just as they get close to ??? the door caves in and behind them is the entire league of villains. Even those arrested or dead.

"Villian!" All might yells as he buffs up to fight.

"Tch. its the heroes." Shigaraki spat out as he prepares for battle.

"HOLD IT! HOLD IT!" ??? shouts as he stands between both groups. As everyone looks at him they can see the two people being carried are Stain and All for one.

"Before anyone go berserk.(looking at Bakugou) I called ALL OF YOU here to watch this. And by this I mean the multiverse of him ( points to Midoriya). There is a reason why I brought the villains here. Youll find out soon enough. Now I let you guys keep your quirks because I'm hopping I can trust you guys not to fight.

"AS IF SOME UNKOWN EXTRA CAN TAKE MY QUIRK!" Bakugou shouts as everyone stares at ???

sigh "fine be like that" ??? mutters out as he snaps his finger. On queue everyone whos quirk was active deactivated.

"Before you start going whats going on? why isn't my quirk working? I removed them from all you. I will give them back but please be civil." ??? says as he snaps his fingers. At this everyone sits down. After All for one and Stain are freed from their straight jackets they sat with the villains. Stain a bit away from them. While spinner fangirl about Stain, ??? continues his explanation.

" Ok so here the run down. Im a celestrial being that controls multiverse. Please don't interrupt." ??? says as he sees people already about to shout at him.

" think about what I was able to do. NO quirk can explain that. So anyway fo now call me Rim. This remote lets me flip through the multiverse and even set some conditions on what type of world I want to see. So let me just remove this void around us and we can start." ??? snaps his fingers and the darkness fall revealing a lovely theater. If you go through those doors in the back you'll find a snack bar. To the left you'll find the girls washroom and the boys to the right. Rim points the remote to the screen pushes a button and sits near Eri.

Multiverse Viewer Online:

World loading...

...

...

Smiling Freaks locked onto.

"WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?!" Bakugou yells at the screen.