Chapter 90: Under Siege

They arrive at the Monastery and the pyro vipers start spitting fireballs at the walls. Aria closes her eyes.

'it'll be over soon'

Aspheera laughs

'i guess i expected it to be Garmadon or Wu, looks like it's Wu'

The Vipers try to break the door down.

"Fire Fang, destroy the doors!" Aspheera shouts

Machine guns with water and shurikens in them are shot at them.

"The Deceiver uses his weapons against us!" Char shouts

"Bah, parlor tricks for one who possesses his Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu" Aspheera uses the scroll on the machine guns and destroys them "Fire Fang, the door!" The gate is destroyed

The monastery is empty.

"It looks like they hid" Aria says from atop the throne

"Come out, you coward! Come out and face me!" Aspheera shouts "ransack the temple! Find him!"

The Pyro Vipers and Elemental Cobras are unable to find the Ninja. One Pyro Slayer is attacked by the Chicken. Aspheera groans in annoyance while Aria laughs.

"You find this amusing Empress?" Aspheera asks a bit annoyed

"yes very" Aria replies smugly "useless minions you have, perhaps you're usless to me after all Aspheera" Aria's eyes glow purple "maybe it's time to dispose of you"

"No Empress please, I can do it" Aspheera begs

"hmph" Aria's eyes stop glowing and she leans back

"You fools! Find me the Deceiver!" Aspheera shouts desperately

Char shook a bit "B-But we searched everywhere. H-He's not here. Maybe we should take a break. Get some dinner and come back with a full belly and a fresh set of—"

"Silence!" She tries to shoot Char with a beam of fire, but misses and hits a dart board instead. The elevator to the Samurai Cave reveals itself "A lift, by the-the, a lift!"

Char pushes the button.

"Now" Aspheera laughs "I will have my revenge!"

...Nothing happens.

"Revenge in a minute. Sometimes it takes a while" Char laughs nervously, she glares at him and he pushes the button simultaneously "Anyyy minute"

Aria shakes her head 'this is why evil could never take over ninjago, cause they're all idiots'