36

Jennie smiled.

Jennie-oh taeeee!!!

She ran to taehyung and but taehyung backed away making jennie fall on to the couch.minjun clapped excitedly.Jennie got up and glared at the small boy.

Jennie-whats ur problem huh?its not funny.so of th-

Taehyung growled.

Tae-dont finish your sentence jennie!!

He said with a dark deep voice.

Tae-and how many times do i have to tell u not to come here??dont u have a house?or do u need my money??

Jennie glared at taehyung.

Jennie-i have a house and i dont want ur money tae!

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae-oh really?i heard u only dated me becuz of my money and my body.thats why i broke up with u.

Jennie-listen tae i really love u why cant u-

Tae-dont lie to me!!!!and dont ever think that i would love u!!i only love my jungkook!!!im a married man!!why cant u understand that huh?always coming after me !

Jennie gasped.

Jennie-taeee.he doesnt love u.its all fake!

Jungkook gasped and glared at the girl.

Minjun-noooo kookie love tata!!!!!u are lying!!!

Jk-shh baby.

He shushed the baby cause he doesn't want jennie to blame this small baby.

Jennie-U-!!!

Tae-JENNIE SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Everyone flinched and jungkook whimpered.he bit his lips.he is becoming sensitive.it took taehyung's attention and he quickly went to his wife.he crouched down infront of him and held both of jungkook's hands.

Tae-oh no im sorry for yelling baby.

Jk-i-its ok hubby.teach her a lesson.

Jennie scoffed.

Jennie-pft does he have a disease or something that u guys care about him sm?is he gonna die??its great then we can live happily tae!-

Tae-SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!U dont tell another word about my wife!if u tell u wont go home today!!!

He said grabbing a glass.everyone gasped.jennie scoffed and grabbed a glass vase.

Jennie-come on tae!dont make a sene right now.just tell me that u love me-

Tae-HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U THAT IM MARRIED AND I lOVE KIM JUNGKOOK!!!!I NEVER LOVED U JENNIE!!

Jennie-u never loved me?then why did u agreed to by my boyfriend???WHY???

Tae-thats becuz i couldnt say no to your face.

Jennie-does this mean u used me too?

Taehyung scoffed.

Tae-i didnt used u jennie.im not a bitch like u plus why would i use u huh?for your body?no thanks jennie.

Jennie-so u are telling me that i dont have a good body?HUH!??

Her eyes turned red and she threw the vase on to the floor.it broke and a piece flew to jungkook and cut his arm.he whimpered and bit his lips.taehyung widened his eyes.

Ji-hyun-omg kook!

Tae-baby!!!

He quickly went to jungkook and looked at the wound.