2. A Certain Library Break and a Terrorist Kid.

-------------------

STEVE ROGERS POV

I was in the local library again. I had no missions, I was given a short break, and had nothing to do. Going to the library and looking 'modern' stuff up and training were two of my best choices. Though I have to say, this library was a great place to visit. I mean, it was warm, quiet, absolutely the opposite of the Avengers tower. Right now, I was reading a book about the world war II. It was kind of fun to read it in somebody else's perspective, but I quickly blushed when the book began talking about me. 'The greatest man of all time,' 'A True Hero'. Wow. Ummm. It felt kind of weird to actually read about yourself in a book, calling you the 'Savior of America'.

Right when I was about to put down the book, I heard light footsteps. I turned my head and saw Rin beaming. It was a little lopsided, burning with mischief, but also sweet. "Hi Steve! It's really cold outside!"

She plopped down next to me on a armchair and opened up her bag to get out the books she had borrowed. It seemed that she had read 2 books in the last 2 days, both which were seriously thick. "You read those too?" I asked. "Not really, We had this kind of cookie dough fight back home, and I didn't want to get hit," she answered. Oh, yes, her family seemed fun, She talked about them a lot, but never went into details. I wonder Why that is.....

-FlashBack-

I was reading a few books when I heard a skitter of feet. I looked up and saw a young girl, about the age of 10~11. It seemed like she was afraid that something will run over her. I watched her for a little while. I couldn't help it. She seemed a little troubled.

The next day, She came again. This time she was not as jumpy as before, but seemed to look around every once in a while. She read too much to count. It seemed like she was reading science, Algebra, Fantasy, History and more. I spent 2 weeks observing her, with nothing weird going on.

It was a Friday evening, I was going back to the avengers tower after finishing a book. I was walking stiffly in the cold. Hey, Super soldiers can be cold too, you know! It was freezing, and I was thinking about Hot Chocolate when I heard a scream. I dashed to a alley, far back in the dark. A few grown men were cornering a child who looked oddly familiar, looking inside a bag that she tried to get back. When she was kicked, I flew into action, sending them tumbling to the ground. Then, I called the cops. The girl stared in wonder. Wait...I knew her.... I began talking "Ummm.... hey, I think we met before, the library....? Do you remember me?" The child slowly nodded. I reached for the bag that was thrown at the far side, a dusted it off, and gave it back to her. "You okay?" I asked as I helped her off the ground. "Yeah... Thanks." I studied her. She didn't seem to be in pain, or any kind of terror. "so, what's your name kid?" "she raised an eyebrow at that and flashed a smile before answering it with "It's Rin."

Things went fast after that. We became friends. I told her my name, and that I was a soldier. She told me about her brother, and her family.

"I don't really live with my family. Mom, my step dad, and my half sister stellie lives near us but we don't really go their if not necessary. I live with my brother and his friends." "Why don't you live with your family?" "Ummm. Family issues really." "Do you go to school?" "Not now, no. I'm getting home schooled." She fidgeted a little, But I did not really press the point.

-Flash Back Ended-

A phone ringed. It was mine. I took the call. "This is Steve Rogers, May I help you?" "Steve." I frowned. I glanced at the phone. Ohhh. It was our commander. "Sorry Sir, I did not realize it was you."

"No problem soldier. But we are having a meeting. Come to the tower as quickly as possible." 

"Yes, Sir."

I ended the phone call. I looked to Rin who was already burning up with curiosity. "Break ended?" she asked. "Guess so. I'll be going. see you sometime around, Rin." She waved and I left the warmth of the library, and started to call a taxi to the Avengers facility.

---------------

NICK FURY POV

Perseus Achilles Jackson

DOB: Aug.18th

Age:17

Biological Mother: Sally Jackson

Biological Father: Unknown

StepFather -Gabriel Ugliano: went missing 7 years ago

                        -Paul Blofis: Teacher at Goode Highschool

Siblings: Estelle Blofis, Carina Jackson

Additional Information: Has blown up multiple schools, blew up the saint Louis Arch, Kidnapped mother and sister, was sighted with a gun, possibility of murder, sighted all around Greece and Italy, and has been Missing for 9 months etc.

Highly Dangerous

I read the Files over and over again. a kid. a 17 year old kid. blew up what, about 5 schools? I had sent for the Avengers, but still wasn't able to shake it off. This kid could be a threat to society. And possibility of murder? He was definitely not safe. Not safe at all. They had to detain him as fast as they can.

"Fury?" I turned. Tony Stark? "What are you doing here?" I frowned at him. "Ummm. You asked us to come, right?" "Yes, but how on earth are you so early?" This time Stark frowned and sat on a stool. "well, I could be fast if I want, you know." The other Avengers walked in, one by one. about 30 minutes later, the whole crew had gathered. I passed the copies of the file of Perseus Jackson to them all. "Read," I instructed. It was silent for a while. It was Natasha who broke the silence.

"How...I mean he is 17, how could he do all these stuff?"

"Is there a reason you are giving us these little info? I have to go and check on my suit." Stark added, seeming to be a little irritated. I sighed at their stupidity.

"What I want you to do, is capture this little runt. Do you understand?"

A second wave of silence.

Then a thousand questions errupted at once.

"You send the avengers to get a kid-"

"I have to go get my suit bastard not capture a kid-"

"He is a child-"

"Seriously, you can have other agents-"

"QUIET!"

A third wave of silence. I sighed again.

"This boy is a threat. He might be a terrorist. He even kidnapped his own mother and sister! he has to be detained." I snarled out the last few words.

Everyone slowly nodded. "You all can go find out where he lives, because it seems that he does not live with his mother and stepfather. Try making some plans of capturing him too." with that, I walked out of the room, craving a bottle of whiskey.