Chapter Fourteen

She had indeed fallen asleep. Myra opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She was sleeping in Elias's room. 

Myra smiled to herself as she felt him pull her closer to himself, his arm wrapped around her body tightly as if he was afraid she would leave or if this was all a dream. 

It felt like a dream to her. She had never been happy in her life but the moment she had met him in the forest, hope had sparked in her heart. No matter how much she had tried to push him away, she couldn't. He was constantly in her heart, every beat whispered his name to her. 

Myra deserved to be happy. That was the only thought that crossed her mind as she smiled to herself. She had truly slept without any care in the world. Elias had taken longer than a minute but it seemed that was all she needed as she had fallen asleep. She didn't remember him pulling the duvet over her or entering the room. She didn't know how long she had fallen asleep but a part of her was extremely tired while the other part of her was alive. 

"You're awake. I'm tempted to punish you for making me so excited yesterday." Elias hummed in her ear and as he leaned up and kissed her cheek. "Good morning." He mumbled to her as he pulled her closer. She was still wearing her jumpsuit which was completely creased. 

Myra smiled as she turned around in his arms. He chuckled as she placed her head on his bare chest and closed her eyes. She had never felt peace and happiness in her life until this moment. 

"Are you tired?" He asked her as he pulled her hair away from her face. 

"I'm happy." She smiled up at him and he grinned at her. "I've never felt this happy in my life." She told him truthfully. 

"You're happy, I'm happy." He said as he pulled away from her and sat up. Elias was bare from the waist above as he looked over his shoulder to her. 

"I think you caught up on all your sleep today. It's nearly eleven." Elias chuckled at her. 

She had slept since one pm yesterday and was dead like a log until now. Myra knew she had indeed caught up on all her sleep as she sat up in the bed and stretched her arms out. She yawned, covering her mouth as she nodded at him. 

"Tomorrow is Liv's birthday. I want us to do something nice for her and to cheer her up. Do you think a party would be too much?" Elias asked as he stretched his arms. 

She shook her head. "I think everyone would gladly take a party right now." She told him and he nodded. "I think I might go with Brian today to get her something." Myra said to herself. 

Elias leaned towards her. She leaned back as he leaned over her. "You're mine." He told her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he laid his head on her shoulder. Myra had never though cuddling could ever be so perfect. 

"Am I yours?" She questioned again. She liked the way he said it. 

"I'm yours and you are mine." He mumbled to her in a soft voice as he hummed to himself. She could tell he wanted to stay exactly in the position they were in. 

"I like the sound of that." She told him and he chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her. Elias spun them around so he was laying on the bed and she was on top of him. Her hair fell around them as he stared up at her. 

Myra grinned at him as she leaned down and kissed him on his lips softly. She could feel his shock but she pulled away quickly and out of his arms. 

"Hey!" He called out to her as she climbed off the bed. Elias tried to follow her as she headed to the door. 

"No." She put her hand out and he stopped. He pouted like a little baby as she opened the door and walked out. "It's Liv's birthday. Plan her party." She told him and he groaned as she walked out the door.