6- Polar Star Dorm

[3rd person's Point of View]

Isshiki was crawling over the ceiling after calling out Soma. Then he stopped on the ceiling of your room, he peeked his head then saw you sleeping.

You forgot to turn the lights off so he quietly jumped out of the ceiling and tiptoed towards you.

'Are~ Isn't she the little girl who got lost yesterday?' he thought then he saw the number 74 on your wrist, which made him confused.

'Yesterday, 75 was written on her wrist. Why did she change it?' then his eyes stopped on the notebook in front of you. He gently took it and started to read.

'Fufufu, a high school girl is writing a diary. Ahh yes this is youth.' he thought then smiled.

*-

Isshiki didn't know how to react. First, he suddenly knows that you weren't from this world.

Second, he was wondering how you knew you would pass the exam.

Lastly, how did you know that there's going to be a party in Polar Star. He decided to keep an eye on you. He placed your notebook down and decided to wake you up.

[Your Point of View]

Someone was poking my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes just to be greeted by Isshiki.

He was wearing a white shirt paired with his pink kuma apron.

I giggled when I saw him. "Eh... Why am I dreaming about Isshiki-senpai? Puff." I said and closed my eyes again.

Then the supposed-to-be Isshiki poked me again. "Hey (Reader)-chan~" he called out to me.

I giggled and opened my eyes. "Senpai I wish this wasn't a dream." I said and looked at him.

"It isn't." he replied and pinched my cheeks hard.

"Ittai!!" I touched my cheeks and looked at Isshiki. I wasn't dreaming, it really is him. I stood up and backed away.

"Oh my, so embarrassing." I muttered as I feel my cheeks heat up, Senpai laughed.

"(Reader)-chan We're having a welcome party in Room 205, Join us." he said and held his hand out to me. I walked towards him and held his hand. Ohmo so soft.

Isshiki chuckled and when we entered Marui's room, Yuki was sitting on Marui's bed; Soma, Megumi, Shun and Ryoko were sitting on the floor.

Aoki and Shoji staring intently at each other while Marui was complaining about, he'll be busy studying so we shouldn't party in his room.

I sat behind Megumi and Soma then leaned on the wall.

"Yo," I greeted them. I got a response from Soma but Megumi was still traumatized about what happened at the bathroom.

She's probably thinking she wouldn't get married. "Megu-chan~ daijobu?" I asked her.

"Oi guys it's Yamaguchi-san." Marui stopped his yammering and pointed his finger at me.

"Oi you're right it's her." Both Aoki and Shoji said in unison.

"Err-- Hi?" I muttered not sure how they knew me.

"Ehh (Reader)-chan, I didn't notice you there." she said flustered. I smiled at her and said it's fine.

"Did you guys already met?" Soma asked us, we shook our head rapidly. "How'd you know her then?" he asked.