Chapter 56

Burning touches and cutting weaknesses 

It can't be true...

 the people who made my life hell can't be out...

My biggest nightmare can't be coming true... 

my heart raced as the man held me tightly by my waist. I could smell his disgusting breathe us breathed heavily over my neck. "get off me." I gritted out while I was trying to get out of the man's hold with all my might. "Oh, look boys look we got a feisty one on our hands." The disgusting man smirked at me staring me up and down with his lustful eyes. I felt vile arise in my throat as I looked at the perverted man. His black hair was covered in grease and he looked like he hasn't brushed his teeth in weeks as he showed his sickly yellow teeth. I squirmed more feeling at this moment desperate. This can't happen again... I can't let this happen... another man then came and grabbed smiling at me with a sinister smile. "well are you a beautiful one." He smiled as he squeezed my cheeks together. I struggled against their holds again trying to get away. "Get your fucking hands off me." I snarled glaring daring daggers at the older druggie in front of me. "aww she is a fighter that only makes me more hard." He whispered huskily. I felt nauseous as yet another man appeared. "Get off me." frustrated tears fell down.

But it was hopeless.

The men dragged me into an empty alleyway while the other men followed while smirking and drinking. I took the chance and punched the man making him stumble back. the other men stopped looking at me and stared at me with rage. "How dare you BITCH!"I tried running past them only for one of them to grab me by my hair throwing me on the ground.

He jumped on top of me throwing punch after punch with all of his force. His force was strong but not as strong as mike. I felt blood run down my face and I felt my body scream in fire as it got hit with the blows. One of the other men came over and gave me a thunderous kick into the stomach. I felt my ribs crack as he kicked me once again. Tears fell down my face as I scrunch my face feeling as my body was in complete agony. The man on top of me then tried ripping my clothes as the other men started unbuckling their pants.

My eyes widened as I knew what was about to happen. "p-please d-don't do this." I sobbed loudly trying to plead. "shut up whore you will be dead soon anyway." One man said while the rest laughed evilly. The man grabbed me I tried harder to not let them take off my clothes.

I tried my hardest.

The man got in-between my legs still trying to rip off my clothes. He managed to forcefully pull of my jumper. I was now fully exposed in my bra showing off all the scars and words Mike had left on my body. The boys gazed down my chest licking their lips as hey eyed of my chest. I felt sick to my stomach. "Look boys she really is a dirty slut." One man chuckled and the others followed his actions. I took the opportunity and kicked him as hard as I could in his manhood. I quickly stood up ignoring the agonizing pain and quickly punched the two other men with all the energy and force I had left. I grabbed my backpack and ripped sweater quickly putting it on.