Josh's POV

Whilst Maya was changing in the bathroom, I changed into the same pair of bottoms from last night and started tidying up a little bit since we were leaving tomorrow.

I then hopped up into bed and linked up my Netflix onto the TV and let it load. Maya walked back through from the bathroom a couple minutes later, wearing the pajama shorts she bought today and on oversized t-shirt that she had tied in a knot in the middle by her belly button.

"Hey." I smiled and she smiled back. I was about to say something else but Netflix decided to load and the TV happened to be very load. The movie that loaded up was 365 days and it was very loud.

Maya burst into laughter and I felt like I flew across the bed to get the remote control so I could mute the TV.

"Nice to know what you're Netflix recommendations are like." She joked and put her clothes into her bag.

"What? They're not- I haven't-"

"Relax, I'm messing with you." She smirked.

"What's in your recommended? Barbie; life in a dream house." I teased her back.

"Ha, nope. Very wrong. Now hurry up and find us something to watch before I put on something."

"You'll just put on the Kissing Booth. I know you almost too well, Maya." I said and I felt her smile at me.

"You really do." She said calmly as she weakly smiled up at me.

I tried to ignore it as I skimmed through the movies section.

"What about this." I stopped at After.

"Works for me. I've only seen it 2 or maybe max 3 times." She climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her. There was no denying that she was effortlessly perfect and gorgeous.

I wanted nothing more than to just put my arm around her and let her snuggle into me while we watched the movie, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't play with her emotions like that.

Maya's POV

I. Hate. This. I'm lying in bed next to my dream guy and I couldn't even hug him or anything.

We were at the scene in After when Harden and Tessa were running through the library and I just smiled and started thinking that's something that could happen to Josh and I if I got into NYU in a couple years.

When we got to the scene in the diner when Molly spilled something was going on, I felt all queasy, but I didn't know why. I brought my needs up to my chest and put my arms around my legs and sat like that until the movie was over.

I felt off.

"Are you okay? You look a little fidgety." He used his finger to turn my head to look up at him.

I lowered my legs from my chest and moved closer to him, not saying anything.

His eyes sparkled.

I gulped.

My heart started racing.

"Maya, what are you-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his.