7- #73 Skipping School

[3rd person's Point of View]

The sun shone brightly; the birds were chirping.

Ryoko stretched her left foot as she turned to the right side of her bed.

Sleep talking, she said, "It'll ferment.." /Sakaki Ryoko; 1st year, room 112

The brown rabbit's nose was twitching as it looks at its master. Yuki opened her eyes; groaned and talked to little bunny.

"Oh... Usako..." she shifted her glance at the three little boars on her chest and the deer on her feet. Sensing their master awoken the birds made a noise.

"They're heavy." /Yoshino Yuki; 1st year, room 116

Sitting right up, then yawning. Megumi looked at the picture frame on her desk.

"Ohayou minna." she greeted as though they were right in front of her. /Tadakoro Megumi; 1st year, room 302

He woke up and stood up groggily wondering why there was no mess in his room. He found a small note on his study table and read it.

His senses were fully awoken as he suddenly yelled because of embarrassment. "(Reader)-chan cleaned my room and even tucked me in bed! I should thank her, but that would be too embarrassing!!" /Zenji Marui; 1st year, room 205

[Your Point of View]

"(First Name) (Last Name)." someone called out to me, but it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything and it was suffocating.

"W-who are you? Show yourself!" I yelled.

"Feisty~ I know everything about you."

About me? Then maybe she sent me here?

"Yes, I did~"

She can read my mind?

"Yes, I can~" she answered again. "I came to tell you that the number on your wrist serves as a calendar. Food Wars have 75 episodes."

(1st season to 4th including ovas)

"To make it short today is the 3rd episode. Don't worry you're not dead."

I sighed a relief.

"When you go back to your world the time will be, before you drift off to sleep."

"What would happen here? Will they still remember me?" she laughed at my question.

"Dream on, (F/N) (L/N). You didn't belong here in the first place.”

"Well... Ouch." she laughed again.

"So long~ Enjoy your time here."

"Wait!!" I woke up noticing that I was already on my bed. I remember, that I fell asleep on Soma's back. I took my notebook out and wrote what happened on my Day 2.

I also wrote the thing about what the voice told me. I sighed then I heard a knock on my ceiling.

"Eep.." I squeaked while looking up just to see Isshiki.

"Ohayou (Reader)-chan. Everyone will be having breakfast downstairs." he said smiling so I replied a yes.

"Oh, by the way Senpai, you should've explained everything to Soma yesterday." I said while fixing my bedsheets.