10

Josh's POV

She cut me off by kissing me.

I knew I shouldn't have kissed back, but I did.

Her lips were so soft against mine, and they were almost like a drug they were that addictive. I'd only kissed 2 other girls but they had nothing on her, and I don't know if that was because me and Maya have something that I never had with those other girls, or because she was just that great of kisser.

She moved her body so she was sat straddling my lower stomach and one of her hands was on my cheek, and the other running through my hair. I placed one on my hands on her hip, and the other was making sure none of her hair fell into her face.

This was very, very wrong but I didn't care in the moment.

We pulled apart a couple minutes later, both of us craving oxygen. I didn't want to though.

"I, um." She stuttered, still sat on top of me.

"That was-" I smiled at her.

"Was I okay?" She bit her lip. I took both her hands in mine and sat them on my chest.

"What do you mean gorgeous?" I asked causing her to look down.

"I haven't kissed anyone before." She replied quietly.

"W-what? You can't be serious. Maya, you are like the best kisser." She blushed and looked down again, chuckling lightly.

"I'm glad. You weren't to bad yourself Boing." She smiled and climbed off of me.

I raised my arm up so she could lie next to me and place her head on my chest, and I could place my arms around her.

"You should get some sleep gorgeous." I kissed her head and pulled her closer.

"Goodnight." She whispered them slowly drifted off to sleep.

________

Maya's POV

Last night was actually real, huh.

I honestly thought it was one big dream but when I woke up, I had my head on his bare chest and his arm was around me, with his hand on my waist and his other hand, holding mine with our fingers linked together.

I used my free hand to draw figures of 8 over his chest until I heard him stir, signalling he was waking up.

"Good morning." He said in his raspy morning voice that I swear will be the death of me.

"Hi." I replied.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me and placed a kiss on my head.

"Honestly, the best I think I've ever slept. What about you?"

"I ditto that." He smiled. "I'm gonna go shower then you can go and we can get all packed up and hit the road." I nodded.

He climbed out of bed, grabbed the things he'd need for his shower, including his clothes, and I just lay there looking up at the ceiling. I pulled the duvet up around me and just smiled to myself.

I actually made out with Josh then lay snuggled into him all night. Wow. Definitely have no complaints about that.