New book.

It's a shameless promotion.

You can ignore this chapter if you want.

If anyone of you is interested in BTS x Blackpink story, then you guys can check out this story of mine.

The main focus of this story is Jungkook, Jennie, Lisa, and Taehyung.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Description:

Why don't we give him something that he wants to see, Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gulp.

We?!

What is he thinking?

Suddenly, he curls his one arm around my waist, jerking me nearer till our torso strokes.

I gape at him, but he has a mind of his own. He leans forward and I instantly position my hands against his chest, trying to create some space, but he grabs my hands.

Tae–” he cut me off by leaning his face closer to my ear, I could feel his breath on my ear, making me gasp.

“Don't move, he's looking at us.” He whispers deeply, making me gulp.

I turn my head a bit to see Jungkook ticking his jaw, clutching his fists against his sides, and hurling death glares at us. I rapidly looked away and tried to calm my trembling heart.

Oh, God.

___________________________________

Jungkook and Jennie are happily dating until Jungkook's world fell apart.

Jennie cheated on him.

Now Jungkook wants to move on but it's hard when they attend the same school.

Jennie wants him back but it's hard when his friend, Lisa is always stuck by his side.

Will they be able to get back together or will they accept their fate and move on?

Read it to find out.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hope you guys liked it.

Thanks for reading.