Chapter 9

Hooriya and Ahmer reached the venue at time. Hooriya got busy in double checking the decorations and Ahmer was blowing the balloons for the kids while cracking lame jokes.

Hoor came towards Ahmer after finishing her work and guests was about to arrive. Ahmer had a balloon in his mouth in the process of blowing after reching its peak he was about to take out the balloon from his mouth when Hoor brust the balloon with the extra pin of her hijab and it got bursted on his mouth.

Ahmer got startled at the sudden burst and was looking at Hoor with red face because of the burst with open mouth. All the kids along with Hoor started laughing loudly on him.

"Rukooo zara tum abhi batata hu." Ahmer said and ran after her who already started running away from him.

They were running like kids after each other. All the guest were staring at them amusedly. Hoor ran towards gate while looking back to see where Ahmer was when she colloided with a hard body. She stumbled but the person in front got her balance. Her face paled as the very familiar scent engulfed her. She looked up to see him who was looking at her intensly. They were soo close to each other that if one of them moved there nose would colloid.

She at once retreated her hands back which he was holding for her support from her elbows as Ahmer came panting and stopped near them catching his breath.

"So...sorry hamne dekha nhi apko."

She apologised immediately to which he only nodded his head. The color of her eyes which appeared golden brown if looked closely was still fresh in his mind making him hazy.

She then greeted all of them who appeared from behind him.
"Chaal chalan to dekho iske. Nayi jagah naya sheher or aate se hi ladko par dore dalna shuru. Ye middle class ladkiyo ki yahi problem hai."
She turned into stone on hearing those words from none other than Rasheda (Naimal's mother).

"Rashedaaaa. Yaha tamasha mat lagao." Shahana begum scolded her daughter in law.

"Kya" Rasheda scoffed "mai tamasha laga rahi hu ya yeh."

"Wo sirf ek accident tha." Rukhsar also sided Hoor.

"Aree ap log aise kyu khade hai andar aye." When Ibrahim's mother came they all smiled at her and entered inside.

Hoor was still standing there with her back towards Zaydan staring in the space as flashback started running infront of her eyes but she shook her head and shrug off the thoughts and turned towards her gang who were buzzing around her telling her to relax.

"Hoor are you okay?"
"Don't think about her."
"Hey she is like that only don't let her effect you." And many more...

She just smiled at them with gratitude when Ahmer came infront of her with the series of complaints.
"First you told me to eat my stomach full, then you made me come with you here 2 hours earlier, than you left me with that kids for blowing them balloon and that balloon you burst that balloon in my mouth and now when you should apologise to me you apologised to bhaiiii." He completed his little complaint session with wide eyed expression.

"You deserved it because you irrtated me with your useless rant when I returned home earlier tired as hell." She told him faking an angry expression.

Zaydan was looking at them with a slight smile who were successfull in distracting her from the argument taken place a while ago.

"Bacho ajao andar ya wahi party karne ka irada hai." They all moved inside upon hearing Ibrahim's mother's voice.

"Khane me non-veg hai...biryani, kebab, chicken chilli or or..."
Hoor was whispering in Ahmer's ear. And he was looking horrified at the information not able to take the information he fainted dramatically. Hoor heard a thud sound behind her and turned around only to find Ahmer fainted on ground. All of them turned around on the sound and gathered around him when Hoor pointed towards her lips with index finger telling them to be quiet.