Chapter -7

Next day..

Piyali tried being normal after waking up but she had a disturbed sleep last night. The word spoken by Ansh were like an arrow to her heart.

She didn't even wish him good morning which was like a ritual for her as soon as she wake up.

She completed all her work. After completing her work she indulged herself in reading novels as she is alone at home.

After finishing her lunch she went to bed to take her afternoon power nape but her phone beeped indicating a message.

"Hi baby", Ansh texted her.

"Hi", Piyali replied.

"How are you baby?" Ansh asked.

"Good and you?" Piyali asked him back.

"Fine baby", Ansh told her.

"Nice",Piyali replied back.

"Can we talk on call?" Ansh asked her.

"Ok", Piyali replied back.

Ansh then called her after a minute.

"Hey baby", Ansh spoke cheerfully.

"Hi", Piyali replied.

"Why are you talking in monosyllabic?" Ansh asked Piyali.

"Nothing like that",Piyali replied.

"I can feel it, that you are not interested in talking to me",Ansh told her.

"It's nothing like that",Piyali replied.

"Accha , then why are you not calling me baby?" Ansh asked.

"No reason", Piyali said.

"Call me baby na , I like it", Ansh requested Piyali.

"No", Piyali replied.

"You are best in spoiling my mood", Ansh told her getting angry.

"I didn't do anything which will spoil your mood", Piyali told him.

"Then why aren't you calling me jaan or baby today?", Ansh asked.

"Because I am not in mood to call you by that prefix", Piyali tried to reply him calmly.

" Ya , how can I forget? You are "The Piyali Mehta " who doesn't do anything until she feels like doing it. She doesn't care about anyone. She will do only those things which she likes",Ansh told her angrily.

"It's nothing like that",Piyali told him.

"Before I shout at you, let's cut the call. Talk to you in the evening. Until then you sleep and get back to your normal self",Ansh told and cut the call.

"How you expect me to be normal ? You spoke so rudely to me yesterday and hurted me badly and today you start being all caring and loving. You want me to behave normally with you and call you by all those prefix where in reality I am so hurt that those words are not even leaving my mouth", Piyali told herself.

Piyali tried to take nape but sleep is far away from her eyes.  She just tossed and turned on her bed for an hour.

6 p.m

Ansh texted Piyali.

" Can I call?" Ansh asked.

"Ya , you can",Piyali replied.

Ansh immediately called her.

" I hope now you will talk to me normally without creating any drama" Ansh told her as soon as she recieved his call.