~ Chapter 34 ~ (Backup Arrivals)

Kagaya is holding a crow which is leaning on his hands. The crow is gasping for it's breath due to tiredness of flying from mountain Natagumo to the Ubayashiki's manor in short time.

There's also both of his daughters sitting at his side watching their father holding the crow.

The crow had told Kagaya about the situation on the mountain currently which is dire. "You did well to return." Kagaya complimented the crow who is still gasping for it's breath.

"So, most of my children have been slaughtered?"

"We might find the twelve Kizuki there, then"

"It seems I'll have to send in some hashiras" Kagaya said while a thought running inside his mind. He know he might trouble (Y/N) with the hashiras joining the scene since (Y/N) is being targeted by the hashiras especially by the Kocho sisters.

Kagaya knew (Y/N) could handle the situation by himself even if there is a twelve Kizuki at the mountain right now. He already knew (Y/N)'s true power and capability. There's a reason why Muzan is afraid of the Uchiha with their sharingan.

Nonetheless, a lot of his slayers have been slaughtered on the mission. Soo he has no choice but to do this. (Y/N) may already expected this since Kagaya already told him in the letter he gave to (Y/N). There are others slayers at the mountain right now and he don't want to lose more of his 'children'.

There's already 3 pillars sitting at Kagaya back waiting for his orders, both of Kagaya's daughters averted their heads to the back looking at the 3 figure sitting in the dark room.

"Giyuu..."

"Kanae..."

"Shinobu..."

"As you wish!" the three pillars said simultaneously. "If only humans and demons could get along..." Kanae said. "Don't you two agree?"

"Impossible...as long as demons eat humans" Tomioka Giyuu, the water pillar said. "Tomioka is right nee-san! I don't know how you can be soo optimistic about the demons" Shinobu told her sister.

"Well, one could always dream hehe~" Kanae replied at both of them with her signature smile.

~At the mountain~

(Y/N) finally arrived by following the strings. He looked as the strings lead to a white female demon sitting on the rock. It's look like the strings are attached to her fingers.

Right now, it seems like she's moving her fingers while her eyes is focusing on something else at a certain direction. Her face seems to be angry.

"I don't need those fragile human dolls anymore! They're useless! They're useless!" she said before she pulled her left hand to the right direction. Something is definitely happening to the others who is being controlled by her.

(Y/N) immediately dashed at her. However he stopped in his track midway. He saw thin threads hanging around from his way to her. If he didn't stop, he probably will he entangled by the threads.

(Y/N) heard a gasp from the female demon, "How did you saw those threads? I set it up perfectly to stop you in your tracks!" the demon said facing him.

(Y/N) immediately took out his blade before quickly slashes the threads away. He dashed at the demon immediately before holding both of her hand in a grip making her unable to move her fingers anymore.

"What are you doing?!! Let me go" the demon said struggling to free herself but it was futile. "I need to ask you something..." (Y/N) told her.

"Ask me what? ASK ME WHAT? Please, just kill me already" she said. Her voice is filled with despair. 'He's definitely going to kill me now! I don't know what to do...'