Chapter 8:UA Entrance Exam

3rd Person POV.

As our heroine arrive at the entrance of UA she saw the familiar grennette nervously walk to the assigned area only to trip on his own feet.In an amazing speed she was able to get ahold of his collar that made him freeze in the action seemingly not knowing what was going on, making him scared as to why he didn't fall only to realize that
he was saved by the girl much to his embarassment.

"Be careful next time,"(Y/N) said as she turned around not wanting to have any human interaction first thing in the morning.

"WAIT!,"Midoriya took a hold of her wrist before she disappeared in the sea of examinees.

'???,'looking down the female stared at his hand holding her wrist as the male trailed his eyes on what the girl was looking at, immediately he became flustered and fastly dropped her hand.

"I-I-I'm s-s-or-ry..... Sorry ..I'm Midoriya Izuku an-d y-you are?,"calming down his heart he mustered up his courage to ask the girl.

"I'm (Y/N),"she answered plainly.

Silence
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awkward Silence

Having enough of the silence (Y/N) took the liberty of asking the boy to head inside in which he complied and follow the girl like a lost puppy.

'I TALKED TO A GIRL!,'Midoriya screamed to himself in flee as he continued to stare at the female's back .

Upon arriving at the location of the entrance exam the female went to her seat as the boy went to sit beside his childhood friend with an ash blonde hair.

"For all the examinees tuning in today welcome to my show!,"a loud voice came booming throughout the auditorium which came from the Voice Hero himself, Present Mic.

"Everybody sat Hey!!!!!,"the hero continued to make the examinees more energetic only to be meet by silence save from the fanboying of Midoriya.

The hero then start to explain the entrance exam while (Y/N) just read the manual ,not at all interested in listening to the hero who was busy bursting out the eardrums of the listeners.

'So we just have to destroy some robots and it varies on points.....I wonder if there is a catch on the zero pointers ...maybe I should test my new creation on it,'to engrossed with her thinking she didn't realize that it is already time to go until she was tapped by her grennette acquaintance.

"U-uhh (Y/N)-san w-we should go,"not waiting any moment now ,(Y/N) followed suit and boarded her assigned bus which was headed to city H.

Sitting by a girl with long earlobes in a shape of amplifier chords (Y/N) decided to just close her eyes and think about what she would like for dinner.

'Ramen sounds good and so does katsudon....Oh !maybe lobsters their on sale this year'

Coming to a halt the examinees one by one unboarded the bus and stood infront of the huge gate.

'I wonder how much that piece of gate cost it is made with pure iron afterall ,'tapping the gate she counted how many desserts she could buy with the money.

"Okay Examinees start!!!"

Without delay our blacknette beauty dashed inside knocking down the robots by just the force of her racing down the road making a mad dash towards the center of the city.

"If I'm not mistaken some zero pointers should be here somewhere I need to test this new invention of mine,"she mumbled to herself as she looked left and right not knowing that she had already destroyed 50 robots with just the force that she created with her road runner dash.