Hyper (Diavolo x ADHD reader)

(This was requested by AnnetteRushtonJackso)

Y/N's POV

"Ugggggggggh!" I groaned loudly as I kicked my legs up in the air. I was incredibly bored, and there wasn't anything to do. Then a brilliant idea hit me.

"Maybe I can go hang out with Lucy! Though he is a stick in the mud...but who cares?! I gotta try!"

I swung my legs forward and hopped out of bed. I skipped to the door, flung it open, and started to look for the Avatar of Pride. Luckily, I caught him walking towards his room.

"Luuuuucy~" I called out, and Lucifer sighed as I walked up to him. He seemed annoyed by my energy, but I didn't really pay any mind to it.

"What do you want, Y/N? I have some papers I need to work on for Lord Diavolo." Lucifer explained as he continued walking.

"Can we hang out? I'm bored out of my mind, and I want something to do." I smiled as I followed after him. He let out a sigh, and shook his head.

"I'm very busy, we can hang out later. It shouldn't take me too long to finish my work."

"But I'm booooored! Why can't you be more fun like Lord Diavolo?" I pouted. Lucifer's eyes widened slightly, and he turned to face me again.

"Why don't you go see him then? I'm sure he would enjoy your vis-"

"Byeeeeee! I'll be back....sometime today!" I called to him as I ran towards the front door. I nearly bumped into the door itself as I slowed down to opened it.

"Why didn't I think of this before? Diavolo is fun and not a stick in the mud like Lucifer! Besides, he doesn't seem to be bothered by my level of energy!"

I started to get lost in my thoughts as I continued to run towards the castle. Surprisingly, when I got there, Barbatos was waiting for me outside of the castle.

"Welcome, Y/N. Lucifer informed me that would be coming over for a while." He said as he lead me into the giant castle. As soon as I stepped inside, Diavolo was standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N! What a pleasant surprise. I've been meaning to invite you, but I never seemed to have the time." He greeted me as I cheerfully walked up to him, and gave him a hug.

"Well, I'm here now." I let him go, and Diavolo let out a few laughs as a large smile spread across his face. My heart seemed to skip a beat as I looked at his happy expression.

"Haha! I see you're in high spirits as always. Lucifer should be more like you. He's always cooped up in his room doing work." Diavolo pouted playfully, causing me to chuckle softly.

"No kidding. He needs to relax more!" I said as I twirled around a few times. However, when I stopped I was slightly dizzy, and started to stumble.

"Be careful, Y/N." Diavolo hurried over to me, and held me steady so I wouldn't fall over. I gave him a toothy grin, and regained my balance.

"Thanks for catching me, Diavolo." My heart was pounding as I realized how close me and the demon prince were. I moved a couple inches away before I noticed Barbatos smiling at us.

"Perhaps we should move into another room, and talk there." Barbatos started walking away, and me and Diavolo followed behind him. I kept glancing towards Diavolo.

"Am I dying?! Why is my heart beating so fast?! I wonder if Diavolo can hear it..."

He happened to glance at me while I was looking at him, and I looked away almost instantly. My cheeks felt warm, but I didn't know why. We stopped in front a large door, and we walked inside.

It seemed to be a large sitting room since there were a couple of couches. Diavolo and Barbatos sat down on one couch, and I sat down on the other one.

We began talking about the human world. Diavolo seemed super interested in learning more about it, so I answered every question he had to the best of my ability. Barbatos stood up, and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"

"I thought it would be best if I went to go make some tea for us. I will be back momentarily." He said as he closed the door behind him. Silence rang out, and I fidgeted a little bit.

"Y/N, can you please come sit next to me?" Diavolo suddenly asked. Without saying anything, I got up, and proceeded to sit next to him. His golden eyes stared into my eyes, and my chest seemed to tighten a little bit. What was he doing?

"I've been wondering this for a while now..." He trailed off as he gave me a warm smile. It felt like there were butterflies in my stomach.

"Wondering what?"

"Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm around you?" My eyes widened. He was experiencing the same thing I was. Deep down, I knew what it meant.

"That's b-because you love me, silly." I beamed at him. He seemed a little surprised by my answer, but then he reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Haha! I guess you're right. Well, I guess this is something people do when they're in love." He leaned in close, and placed a light kiss on my lips. My body tensed up as he moved away. Just then, Barbatos walked in the room, as if he was waiting for the kiss to happen before walking in.

"Your tea is ready, My Lord." Barbatos set down a teapot and two teacups. He gracefully poured some tea into them, and handed them to us.

We stayed in a comfortable silence as we drank the tea, and before long we had already finished our tea. I stood up,  and looked towards the door.

"Well, I should get back now. I don't want Lucifer bugging me if I come back late at night."

"Alright, let me walk you out." Diavolo stood up as well, and grabbed my hand. As we left the room, I got a quick look at Barbatos, who simply waved at me with a sly smile on his face.

"Wait...I forgot he can see into the future! He must've seen this coming as soon as I got here!"

Diavolo stopped at the front door, and gave me another peck on the lips. In return, I gave him a hug, which he humbly accepted.

"I'll see you later!" I waved as I strolled out of the castle. As soon as the door closed, I started running back towards the manor.

"Lucifer is going to kill me for this. I mean, a human having a relationship with the fricking demon prince? I'm pretty much guaranteed double death..."