33: Sacrifice?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"You really did use me as bait, Jungkook."

Only his voice was ringing in Jungkook's ears as he saw the other rushing back to his car with his wobbly legs.

Namjoon came to him and shook him out of his trance.

"Didn't I warn you? You are regretting it now." Older muttered and walked back to his car where Jackson was silently watching the whole thing, kinda confused.

Jungkook when heard that, also rushed back to the main entrance, only to find Taehyung's disappearing car. He was feeling so much stupid.. guilty for everything. He should've listened to the older one at that time.

He felt a bit satisfied as Yoongi's car also disappeared after Taehyung's, assuring the safety of his tata.

"Where?" Namjoon asked, kind of pissed when the raven-haired was near his car.

Jungkook simply fell onto the back seat of the car and rubbed his face with both of his hands.

"I don't know... I feel like I am again homeless." He muttered as the last talk with Taehyung still echoed in his ears.

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung somehow managed to drive to Jimin's place and quickly stumbled towards the entrance.

"J- Jimin! Chim!" He called for the boy as the maid quickly came into his voice.

"Mr. Kim? A-are you ok?" She asked in pure worry when she saw his condition. Disheveled hair, red face, swollen eyes, and heavy breathing was clear sign of his upset demeanor. 

"J-- Jimin?" He asked while controlling his sobs and she quickly gestured to another maid to call for the boy.

Jimin was in the bath when Taehyung called for him, that's why he couldn't hear him out. But once his maid knocked on the door in a panic voice and told him about Taehyung's condition, he quickly came out, grabbing some random hoodie and sweatpants, and throwing them over his body as he ran to the living room.

His heart wrenched when he saw the other, trying hard to breathe properly as his maid was trying her best to make him drink some water.

"Tae?? What happened?" He gasped in worry and embraced the blond in his arms, a try to soothe the sobbing male.

Once in the arms of his best friend, Taehyung again broke down... not even realizing the sympathetic looks that all the servants were giving him.

"Shh.. it's ok. You are safe. Let's get to my room. Hm?" Jimin suggested as he saw the looks of his servants. Taehyung barely nodded from his chest and Jimin quickly helped him to his room.

"Poor boy, why he is always so broken." The eldest maid mumbled, looking at the sobbing mess of blond.

Jimin removed his coat and made him sit on his bed, grabbing wet tissues to wipe his tear-stained face.

"Please don't cry that much." Jimin again tried as he wiped away the previous stream of tears only to be replaced by new ones.

Taehyung hugged him and cried.... he just cried while burying his head deep in the chest of his best friend to seek warmth. Jimin was getting impatient with the time but had to stay silent.

And even after 1 whole hour, when Taehyung didn't stop crying without telling anything, he grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Tae.. tell me. Did your so-called father hurt you? If he did, I swear I will slit his throat this time. I am f****** angry with him for always hurting you. Just tell me." On those words, Taehyung choked out another sob, figure shaking violently with each sob.