Jack

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

My Haki went off and I found people from Kaido's army heading straight towards us yet I listened a bit more about the two dukes stories. They were on Whitebeard's Moby Dick and Gol D Roger's crew but didn't accompany them to Raftel. I called Law and Zoro over telling them some of Kaido's crew was coming. They were on high alert. The name Marco was brought up by the Dukes who said he could add a lot of strength. I looked for Marco's Haki briefly and found it on a island.

"Oh, I know where he is." I stated

"How?!" Nami yelled.

"He's a walking compass, remember?" Robin smiled grabbing my arms and waving them around.

The Payback War was explained to Luffy who didn't know at all. I wrote down the location of Marco who currently resides on Whitebeard's Home Island before passing it to Nekomamushi. Then, I told everyone some dangerous people were coming from Kaido's crew. Everyone panicked as the ground started shaking and I could hear someone's voice in my head. It was Zunishi telling me it was going to fall soon. It was asking for a command. Luffy and Momonosuke could hear it too. After Luffy ordered Momonosuke, Momonosuke told Zou to fight back.

Zou listened and in one swing took out Jack's whole army before Momonosuke fell to the ground, exhausted. Luffy and Momonosuke stopped being able hear it. It still remained in my head as it thanked me and called me the Enhancer. It thanked me for the enhancement which confused me since I didn't think I was enhancing it at all. Then, it went silent after saying he felt rejuvenated. I told it that it was no big deal. Luffy just asked for food to go with a smile for his thanks. Chopper went to help Zou as everyone was split into four groups.

Nekomamushi would go to Marco with my direction. Luffy, Pekoms and I would go to Sanji. Momonosuke and Inurashi would stay on Zou. Law, Zoro and Kinemon would go to Wano. Our team became, Luffy, Brook, Pekoms, Pedro amd Chopper. Zoro told us he would round up all the Samurais by the time he arrived in Wano. His eyes darted to me and pulled me away to have a word. Turns out, he didn't want to have a word but a kiss. It was quick and to my forehead but it was his way of wishing me farewell.

"Don't end up like Ero Cook with a marriage. I'll come back and get you out if I have to." Zoro smiled genuinely.

"Zoro-ya, I want to have my word with (M/N) now." Law nonchalantly said.

"Tch, fine." Zoro grumbled

Zoro left after I gave him directions back in Zoro language which puzzled Law that I actually knew how to redirect him. Law looked towards me and pulled me in for a kiss on the forehead, his goatee scratching lightly against my skin. I laughed a bit at the enhancement before I pulled away. He teased me not to end up as the hopeless princess stuck in a marriage that the knight in shining armour would have to save. I laughed at that until Bepo nervously cleared his throat, scaring me and jumping slightly closer towards Law. Law glared at Bepo while Bepo told me that Luffy was leaving. Smiling, I hugged Bepo and Law one last time before jumping off of Zou.

"Wheeeee!" I yelled excitedly.

Everyone else on our team that Luffy had grabbed was screaming. I noticed a Carrot stowawaying onto my boat. I bent my knees as I landed safely and got the rope of Zou's leg before tying it to the Thousand Sunny. Then, I went into my room where Carrot latched onto me, assaulting me with cheek rubbing and licking. I believe Minks thought this was a sign of affection. I realised she had eaten some of my sweets. Her happy face was adorable but I pushed the child away. Her tail was wagging in happiness at my headpats. I took her up to the Thousand Sunny. Pedro wanted to turn back and leave her on Zou. I rested a hand on Carrot's shoulder.