A little showy

"It's real this time?" Charong asked after all the how are you formalities.

"Yes phi, he is my boyfriend now," Arthit replied as he looked into their managing director's eyes.

"The picture that you posted together was a literal confirmation for me," Arthit just bit his inner cheek listening to Charong's words.

"I had a gut feeling after I was able to talk to him."

"You talked?"

"Yes, while he was filming your video for Mielle," Charong nodded as he crossed his arms on his table.

"The way he talked and asked questions just made me feel that there is something about you two... then I watched the video and read the article. I'm not a fool not to feel that he likes you." Arthit nodded at what he said.

"Then I happened to come across some videos during your fan gathering after the awards night... and there I knew..." Charong paused as he laughs a little when he saw Arthit's expression.

"You fell hard."

"Phi!" Arthit wasn't able to hold his expression anymore as he scratched his nape out of embarrassment.

"You know that there is no turning back this time, right?" Arthit nodded.

"Now that it is real, we won't have a day to set as the day we'll reveal you broke up or anything related to that... everything will be between you and him this time," Charong continued.

"And I sincerely wish for your relationship to become stronger as time goes by. I can see that Kong is a good influence on you." Arthit smiled at what he heard.

"So hold unto each other well, okay?"

"Yes, phi."

"I won't get in between your relationship, Arthit. I have known you for 18 years, it is the best time for you to decide on whatever you want with your personal life." Arthit finally beamed hearing what Charong said.

"You are like a son to me already, so trust that I'll be supporting you all the way, okay?"

"Thank you, phi. This really means a lot for me and Kongpob."

"Oh you're welcome, and congratulations to the two of you. Please extend my words to him as well."

"I will, phi."

Charong cannot hide his smile seeing how Arthit's eyes glisten in happiness with the blessing that he gave to their relationship. He knows that this day will eventually come, and he promised himself that he'll support this hardworking actor that he saw ever since he was a rising star to one of the biggest stars of his generation.

He just hopes that nothing happens where something comes in between Arthit and his focus on his career like what happened to other artists before.

+

"Hello!" Arthit greeted everyone as he waved at them. A week after he is back to work, Jane was able to swing in a fan gathering on one of the empty halls in ACB so he is excited to meet his fans.

Going back to work after canceling a week worth of schedule is seriously taxing for him, but knowing full well that he has these people who are always there for him... and a very supportive boyfriend on his back, he is happily facing everything.