NIGHTMARES 🔞

Third person POV

"So what are we watching today tua-eng?" Mew asked after handing the cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows adorning on top.

"Hmmm, I don't know phi. What do you want to watch?" Gulf replied excitedly with a sweet smile towards his favourite human being.

Mew's heart skipped a beat or two, my baby is so cute, my angel kana.
"I feel like watching a scary movie babe. It's been a while we watched one"

"You're only saying that so I have an excuse to sit in your lap." Gulf muttered while squinting his eyes. He was well aware of his lover's mischievous persona.

"You know me so well, love." Mew chuckled smugly while sipping his drink.

Gulf put his cup down grumpily and went to the shelf with all their movie collections. "Which one do you want my naughty phi?"

"Hmmmm...I'm in the mood for Lights Out babe."

" P'Mewww but, that one's really scaryyy..." he pouted.

God he is so adorable, I could die. I feel like gobbling him up Mew thought with a whipped smile on his face. Gulf slipped the DVD in the player anyways before going back in the warmth of his lover's embrace.

"It's fine, tua-eng you can just steal kisses if it's too much-." Mew chuckled when Gulf didn't even let him finish and grabbed his face to connect their lips passionately. "The movie hasn't even started yet, love."

The tanned boy raised an eyebrow while smirking. "Are you complaining my lovely phi?"

"Never said that babe" Mew kissed him again, pulling him close and tilting Gulf's head back to kiss him deeper.

Gulf pulled away, grinning. "The movie's starting now," before pulling Mew impossibly closer, Mew's arms tight around him. Gulf was never good with scary movies but he tolerates them because his phi was crazy about horror movies.

He started off fine, just slightly squirming and hiding his face in Mew's chest every few scenes. But, as gradually the music got eerier and jump scares got worse, he almost was having a full panic attack.

"Do you want me to turn the movie off if it's getting too much for you, my love?"

He shook his head, not wanting to spoil their weekend by disrupting Mew's favourite movie time.. "You wanted to watch it so it's okay. I am fine." Gulf was sounding like he was trying to convince himself rather than Mew as his whimpers at the images on the screen contradicted his utterance.

Suddenly Gulf screamed, "She's going to get me, Phi! Save me!" burying his face in Mew's neck.

Mew couldn't witness his lover suffering like this anymore, his hurt ached discerning his vulnerable boyfriend. He grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

"There's no way I'm letting you watch that anymore tua-eng." He caressed the shivering boy's hair to render some comfort. "Why don't we go to bed early today love, yeah?" he asked soothingly.

Gulf pulled back and stared at him with terrified eyes. "But phi she will take me away from you!"

Mew cooed at his adorable baby," she won't dare tua-eng. I will protect you, always."

"Okay." Gulf mumbled and reluctantly went into the bedroom, as Mew went to washroom to finish his night routine.

Meanwhile, Gulf stripped to his boxers, pulled on pajama bottoms and slipped under the covers as quickly as he could. As much as he wanted surrender to sleep, no way he could close his eyes without his phi by his side in the big room all alone. No way!