88

(Solar, from mamamoo)

"Who is she?". Bobby asked. "She's...". "Solar". Solar cut Hoseok off. "Aww... You don't want them to know your real name?". Hoseok pouts. "Don't test me Sekhmet". Solar glared at him. "Easy pretty kitten". Hoseok puts his hands up. "I'm going to fucking kill you". Solar said. "You forgot the word try". Hoseok winked at her.

"She's Proteus". Hoseok said. "God of shape shifting". Yoongi said. "So... She's the one that informed the hell army?". Beomgyu says and Hoseok nodded. "Why?". Bobby turned to Solar. "Cause I hate that little pussy". Solar hissed. "Also, I want to see his dreams blow up in his face". Solar smirked.

"Wow... You all really hate Lucifer". Yoongi said. "We want to see him die". Solar and Hoseok say at the same time. "Ok?". Bobby raised his brow. "Anyway, he's supposed to come back for his "family". Solar air quotes. "And Jin doesn't know that Lucy was lying to him". Beomgyu said and Hoseok broke the table. "My bad". Hoseok said.

"First things first". Hoseok got up from his chair. "We need to have Lucy around Jin as much as possible". Hoseok said. "Are you mad!?!". Beomgyu yelled. "Look, I don't like it either but Solar and I need to get the hell Army ready to get their asses kicked". Hoseok explains. "What about Jimin, since I told him the truth".

Hoseok looks at Yoongi and scoffs. "That's your boyfriend, protect him". Hoseok said. "I know that!". Yoongi yelled. "Well then shut up". Hoseok said. "Bab aljahim". Hoseok says and the room starts shaking and got warmer.

 Hoseok says and the room starts shaking and got warmer

"What the hell is that!?!". Bobby yelled. "Ha!". Hoseok threw his head back. "Come along Solar system". Hoseok says walking towards the door. "Stop acting like you own me!". Solar shouted but followed after him. "Also, y'all gonna have to protect Vider cause Lucy is trying to kill him!". Hoseok yells back and the door closes and disappears.

"Vider? The one that's locked in hell?". Bobby says. "Who's Vider?". Beomgyu asked and Yoongi jumped out of bed. "Jungkook". Yoongi ran out the room. "Jung...". Beomgyu's eyes widened and he disappears. Bobby was left confused.

"Who the hell is Jungkook!?!".