[M] chapter 31

**smut in the middle of the chapter. don't read if you don't feel comfy**

"Hey, new kid."

"Oh my god... Jungmin, I'm not dealing with you today."

"I heard what happened in gym last week."

"Hasn't everyone?"

"Your boyfriend was crying in the hallway the day it happened like the little fag he is... I guess that was about you?"

"Don't talk about him like that."

"So you are dating? You know, it's all over the news."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You don't know?... It's on the cover of the paper. Winner of the seventh round of nationals is a fag."

Yeonjun gulped, "What?"

"Oh my god... You really don't know? Well now your little secret's out. You get out of breath like that when you're fucking him too? So sad."

"G-Get the fuck a-away from u-us." Soobin stuttered out.

Jungmin just laughed, "That was the opposite of intimidating."

Yeonjun gritted his teeth, "Get the fuck away from us."

"Soobin? You take it up the ass?"

Yeonjun was fuming and stood up, face to face with Jungmin, "What is your problem? Don't you dare talk to him like that... Haven't you put us through enough?"

"My problem? Really? A fag is asking me what my problem is? That's a little hypocritical, don't you think?"

"Why can't you just leave us alone? Seriously, I don't get it."

"I don't think fags should be on this planet. How 'bout you stop ruining society and just kill yourselves, yeah? It'll make the rest of us a lot happier."

"I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'm not homophobic."

"Well, you're a little biased—"

"Hey!..." Kai screamed as he came back from the bathroom, "Back off."

"Oh yeah? What the fuck are you gonna do?" Jungmin swung at Kai, but Yeonjun grabbed his arm before he was able to hit Kai.

Yeonjun twisted his arm and said, "Don't ever touch my little brother."

"Ahh fuck... Get off me!"

Yeonjun twisted his arm further, "You know what? I've asked you to leave us alone more than once, and yet, you still come over here and bother us... Will you actually leave us alone this time?"

"Ahhh... Fuck you!"

"I swear if you bother us one more time, I will file a police report. Then, your precious parents won't be able to get you out of it. Don't test me."

"Ahh... Fine whatever... Just get the fuck off me!"

"Apologize to Soobin and to my little brother."

"S-Sorry... Ahhhh!"

"Good..." Yeonjun let him go, "Get away from us."

Jungmin quickly left and Yeonjun and Kai sat back down in their seats, "You ok, Kai?"

"Yeah... Sorry."

"It's ok..." Yeonjun said and turned to Soobin, "You ok, bin?"

Soobin quickly nodded and gulped before leaning in close to Yeonjun's ear, using his hand to shield what he was whispering, "Babe, I know this isn't the point and I'm really grateful you did that... But that was really hot."