Chapter 61

"Mia? Why are you crying?" May said in concern as she ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. 

"Call the police," I hiccupped.

 She gently pulled away and looked at me. "Yeah, of course. What happened, Mia? Why are you not with Ethan?" She asked softly.

 I widened my eyes and put a hand shakily over my mouth. "Oh my god, Ethan. W-We need to find him," I choked out in desperation. 

"Mia, you need to calm down and tell us what happening, so we can help you," May said calmly as she searched my eyes for answers. 

Just as she said that the door flew open behind me, and revealed a very pissed off looking Connor.

"You fucking bitch, I told you to sit -" Connor started to shout, but he stopped once he saw I had extra company. 

 "Sorry, what?" Lucas hissed as he looked him up and down in disgust.

 Lucas immediately pulled May and I behind him and squared himself up against Connor. He grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him up to his face.

 "You told her to fucking what?" Lucas spat. 

 Connor's eyes flashed with worry, but then he quickly composed himself. 

"Nothing her slut body doesn't deserve," he snickered.

 That was all he had to say, for Lucas to push him back roughly.

 "You perverted piece of shit," Lucas hissed as he threw his fist back and delivered blow after blow to Connor's face. With every impact, his body slackened until he crumpled to an unconscious heap on the floor. 

I let out a breath, feeling like I could finally breathe again.

"I'm calling the police," May said immediately as she pulled out her phone. 

I grabbed her arm. "And the ambulance as well," I added quickly. "April drugged Ethan, and it must have been something strong because he could barely even move or speak last time I saw him," I said, my voice quivering slightly as I spoke.

 May and Lucas' eyes both widened in horror. "What? Why would she do that?" Lucas asked in confusion. 

"S-she wants to rape him," I swallowed, barely able to get the disgusting sentence off my tongue. "We need to find him," I said in between labored breaths.

 Without another word, I ran down the corridor and started to open doors at random, in a desperate attempt to find him.

 "Yeah, of course," Lucas said as he rushed to do the same on the other end of the corridor. I could hear May in the background, making the call to the police.

As I got to the last door in the corridor, I flung it open and froze at the disturbing sight which stood before me. 

Ethan lay shirtless and unconscious on the bed while April sat on top of him, wearing only her bra and panties. She hadn't noticed me come in and was working busily to undo the buttons of his jeans. 

"Get the fuck off of him," I yelled in a voice so loud, it surprised me. 

April looked towards me in shock, and her face soured as her eyes met mine. She climbed off Ethan's unmoving body with an exasperated sigh, put on her dressing gown, and made her way over to me 

"I'm guessing Connor can't do his fucking job properly," she grumbled bitterly. 

I stared at her in disbelief, shocked that she could dare say that to my face. "You mean his job to rape me all fucking night, you actual bitch" I snapped.