four |the wrath of haley brooks|

"I don't understand why you do your hair like this, it's obviously naturally kind of curly" JJ said to Spencer as she tried to fix his hair, ruffling it out to try and get the gel to let loose. He stared at himself in my vanities mirror, shrugging. 

"My mom likes it" He admitted, and I ignored it as I rummaged through my closet. 

"Wear fishnets" I raised an eyebrow at Emily's words, peeking out from behind my closets door. I examined her for a moment, trying to figure out whether or not she was serious. 

Penelope hugged one of my pillows closer to her chest, her legs criss crossed as she sat next to Emily on my bed. She nodded excitedly, "Ooh, over black ripped jeans?" 

Were they serious? I glanced down at Emily's very distressed ripped black jeans. There were holes and rips everywhere,

"Like Emily's?" JJ peeked over to see what was going on, and then she looked back at Spencer's hair, running her hands through it. 

"Like Emily's" She agreed, and I bit my lip. Turning back to examined my closet again, I tried finding anything similar. I shook my head, 

"I don't have any... I have a pair of black ripped ones, and a pair of fishnets from my sister, but the jeans aren't as ripped as yours" I admitted. 

Emily stood up and came to me, eyeing the pair of jeans in my hand. They were high wasted, mom, and black. It was the only pair of black jeans I owned, hell, it was one of the only pairs of jeans that I owned. I always wore skirts. She took them from me and walked out of my closet, "Do you have a cheese grater?" I narrowed my eyes. 

"A cheese grater?" She nodded, and I thought for a moment. "I mean, in my kitchen...?" I told her, and she put the jeans on my bed. 

"Go grab em'" She ordered, and I listened. I was actually curious to see what she was going to do with them. I took it as quickly as possible out of one of the kitchen cabinets, rushing back up the stairs. They all checked to see who entered the room, and I handed the cheese grater to Emily. She started rubbing them on my jeans, creating more of a distressed look. 

As she did so, she spoke up, "So, do you really think they're in a gang?" 

"Huh?" 

"Rossi and Hotchner" I shook my head, trying to wake myself up in order to understand what they had just asked me. 

Spencer shot me the most confused look of his life through my mirror, and I did the same exact thing, "I'm sorry, did you just ask me if they're in a gang?" 

Penelope nodded, "Yeah, you didn't know that? Why do you think they've always got those leather jackets on?" I tried finding words to answer her question. 

"A gang?" Spencer repeated my earlier question, still trying to comprehend the term. 

What the hell were they talking about? A gang? We were seventeen, how could they possibly be in a gang? "I think it's kind of hot" Penelope admitted, and my head shot to look at her. 

"But they're only seventeen?" I defended mine and Spencer's opinion, 

"Eighteen, but still. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor was true. They both act like it" JJ decided to cut in, shockingly still trying to fix Spencer's hair. That kid used way too much gel. 

Emily put the cheese grater down on my bed and picked my jeans up, looking them up and down. That's when I decided to do the same thing, but to her. She had her fishnets underneath her own black ripped mom jeans, which were supported with a clearest belt. Her shirt was a black Marylin Manson tee, which also had small holes in it, probably her own doing.