Joe cole| interview.

Anne is the name of your character.

Sitting next to Joe and Cillian on the sofa opposite the interviewer, you hold a microphone in one hand and other playing with the ends of your long hair near your waist. This was yours and Joe's sixth interview today and you were so tired but Joe kept you awake using coffee and sneaky kisses. 

"So y/n, on the show you are a 'helper' for Tommy, he using you for killing people and using you as a spy in a way, what is that like to act ?" the interviewer asks.

 "Its was really different and complicated at first because, no one except Tommy knows about her past and I had to act so I didn't show her past in away, keep it hidden like there were a few scenes were her past shows but she doesn't reveal anything to show emotion and the pain of her past" you explain as the interview nods his head. 

"So at the end of season three, it shows someone holding a gun to Anne's head and Tommy being held down by some men, how is that going to play out ?"

"I think Tommy and Anne have a relationship, no one can describe like they act li hate each other but they will do anything to protect each other" you say looking a Cillian. 

"Yeah, I think they have that relationship were they don't want to show each other how much they mean to each other like Anne has been there for Tommy from the start and the other away around but they never show their emotions to each other" Cillian explains to him. 

"So John and Anne's latest scene together was an aggressive make- out scene, I mean John is married and has children not with his latest wife but he is still married so what brought the scene on and what is going to happen ?" 

"John and Anne were in a secret relationship before the he was married, after they had a few little things but then Anne left at the end of season one with Grace so she could keep an eye on her for Tommy, and when she returns in the end of season two by shooting someone who was shooting at John, I think that's when the affair begins again" Joe explains, looking at you who nods along bringing your microphone to your lips, 

"Yeah and with their latest scene before the make- out bit they were fighting, she was throwing a glass at him it smashing into the wall, I mean if that is what John is into then I am going to throw way more glasses" You wink and smirk as everyone chuckles at your statement. 

"So another thing is fight scenes, how long does that take to perfectly perform ?" 

"Well I think it matters only on how long the fight scene is like the night club scene took us awhile to perform perfectly, my favourite fight scene was with y/n, Cillian and Joe because we were at this place, a man stood in the middle with all his men around us and it was just the four of us and my favourite line was when y/n just told them to fuck off and threw a knife at one of the other dudes men and all hell broke lose it was amazing" Paul explain chuckling. 

"How long does it take to learn to throw the knives and the perfect shot ?" the interviewer asks. 

"Well it ain't real bullets and stuff like each gun fight it just fake wounds and blood but with y/n she had to learn to throw these knives" Cillian says looking at you. 

"Yeah, It was hard because you don't want the knife to hit at an awkward angle because it could hurt someone or come back at me, so when I had to throw a knife at someone it would hit a board behind them."  

"So its really you throwing them ?" the interviewer asks in disbelief. 

"Yeah, we were on set and they asked y/n to tricks this it like throw it in the air and swing it around her arm and shit, it was amazing to watch" Joe says as you blush a little. 

"Hair cuts, that is a big thing for you all because these hair cuts are quite short, so how did it feel as they cut off your hair ?" 

"Awful I hate my hair as a peaky blinder but it was weird at first but you get use to it" Paul says. 

"Yeah, I mean I think I had the shortest hair cut but at first I thought it was okay, but then you look in the mirror a few times a day for make-up and that you think, yeah maybe I hate my hair now" Joe states as you giggle at his answer, all day he has been complaining how he has to get the 'Peaky' cut tomorrow. 

"Y/n, your hair is brown in the Peaky Blinders and just below your shoulders"

"Yeah, I mean, I don't hate my hair brown because its my natural colour but I prefer my hair long."

"So, what is everyone's favourite blooper ?" Everyone looks at Paul who laughs and straightens his back. 

"Yeah I sneezed when Y/n and Joe were in the middle of their make-out session" Paul along with everyone laughs at this. 

"Yeah my self and y/n were in the middle of this and you just head the loudest sneeze ever like, we were in the set of Anne's kitchen and they others were sat in the betting shop set a few places apart from each other and it was so so so loud, but I ain't complaining I had to do the scene again" Joe laughs as you put your head in your hand laughing as you shake your head and Cillian pats your back sympathetically chuckling at you. 

"Last question, what is it like working with the couple sat in the middle" the interviewer points between you and Joe, Paul raises an eye brow and talks 

"Mate, they flirt all the time, like all the time, I mean we were sat talking with Tom Hardy, Cillian and the two flirts and all of a sudden Joe will just get up and pick y/n up and walk out the room and know the rest of us have a look" Paul says giving everyone the 'look' by him raising an eyebrow and a smirk. 

"Can't help myself, have you seen how beautiful my girl is" Joe exclaims, looking you up and down as you roll your eyes playfully and smile looking down, your cheeks dusting a light pink.

"Yeah, but they are the most happiest couple, they just make each other smile and laugh and its get to see them happy" Cillian say, Joe presses his lips on you forehead and wraps an arm around your shoulder making Paul do a gagging noise and others to laugh.

"Thank you guys for your time, it was a pleasure to meet you all and cant wait for season four."

---

You were all sat in Hotels privet room talking about tomorrow as you were shooting the first episode of season four. You were sat with Joe your legs on his lap, his arm rested on them drawing circles on it, then one arm rested behind you. 

"Right, it I am going to have a shower" you say getting up, kissing Joe on the cheek. 

"Want me to join you love ?" Joe say getting up anyway. 

"If you want darling" you waiting by the door for him. 

"God, you two man, I better not hear you threw the walls" Paul chuckles. 

"We will try and keep it down" you wink and smile sweetly at him making him and Cillian laugh. 

"Night boys" you wave as they say night back. 

Entering yours and Joe's room hand in hand, you don't even make it to the bed before his lips are on yours, smiling into the kiss you play with the hair on the back of his head savouring it now before it is shaved tomorrow. You pull away for air, placing your foreheads together both of you smiling. 

"I love you Joe"  "I love you too sweetheart."