Chapter 47

Hey! I'm back! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Also, I recommend the song above, its: I'll make a man out of you by Jonathan Young! Plus, here's my Discord Server if ya wanna join: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2! And! A small disclaimer here, I haven't read the BNHA manga, so the next chap. may take longer to be uploaded! 

Muttering filled the common room as Class 1-A sat around, gazing at the TV, watching as the Hero rankings filter through; they all had gathered to watch the Billboard together. It was, after all, the first time so many heroes had gathering in one place to hold the Billboard. Shocked gasps filled the room at the announcement of the Number Nine hero, Izuku, they hadn't been told of it and neither had Izuku by the look in his eyes.

Smiles and cheers echo out, congratulating Izuku's position, Shouto silently thinking to himself;

'He deserves Number One...'

Then all became silent, ears perked up at the speeches of the other heroes, waiting patiently for Izuku to start. All hell broke loose in the common room at Izuku's declaration. They cheered and supported Izuku, they knew he was right and that made his speech worse, because it was right, it had pointed out how flawed of a society that they all lived in, had become complacent with how it worked.

Each member of the class straightened they stance, forged their resolve, set their heart to the goal. They would be by Izuku, just as they knew that Izuku would be by them, no matter the consequences. They would fulfil that promise he made, they would make change, they will rebuild society, even if it's from the ashes of its own destruction.

As the ceremony ended abruptly, due to Izuku's departure, the class started to go about their day doing tasks around the dorm or simply lounging about.

Yaomomo was making her favourite tea, watching with bright eyes as the water boiled. Jiro sauntered away to her room, her fingers itching to write and play a new song, her guitar waiting silently for her arrival. Kaminari, Ashido, Sero and Kirishima all left the dorms; although Katsuki had been temporarily removed from the Hero Course, they decided to still talk to the boy, he wasn't accepting at first, but soon they had become friends, especially Kirishima...

Shoji, Tokoyami and Koda all conversed quietly on the couch, the unlikely friends chatted like mice. Ojiro was assisted Sato in the kitchen, he was learning to bake, and Sato was helping the tailed boy learn. Aoyama sparkled brightly, prancing around the room, looking to the left sometimes as he span. Uraraka and Tsu mysteriously vanished, no one knew where the duo left and Hagakure too had gone without a trance.

Tenya left the dorms dressed in a U.A sports uniform, telling the remaining students he was going for a run in the forests around U.A, his hands going up and down as he did so.

Shouto was on the phone to his mother and siblings, softly chatting with them, finding things out about them such as his mother finding an interest in knitting, she'd already started making scarves for his siblings and his own was on the way.

No one knew what was going to happen soon...

Shouto had just sat down to watch the evening news when he thought his world was about to be crushed. On the screen was what could be called an absolute warzone. Blood was on the streets, heroes desperately clashing with Nomu's and in the epicentre was three people fighting. The announcements below told the story; the Number One and Number Nine heroes were fighting with something called a Nomu. A creature that showed usage of multiple quirks like Flight, Muscle Augmentation and others...