14💉

"hey pipsqueak

"hey pipsqueak." a boy greeted jinkyong as she walked into the gas station she worked at. the girl only rolled her eyes, disregarding him as she walked into the back to change into her employee outfit.

"you know it's nice to greet people back princess." hyunwoo, her coworker, said sarcastically. jinkyong gave him a look as she tied her hair into a ponytail. "told you not to call me that woo." she said, placing her backpack down next to the counter.

"and i told you to call me formally you brat." the boy flicked her forehead, earning a glare. "the day i call you 'oppa' is the day i dye my hair the color pearl neo champagne."
"that sounds awful."
"exactly." she winked, disappearing into the isles to make sure they were stocked properly and not messed up.

the bell to the front entrance rang and jinkyong and hyunwoo yelled a "welcome!" as the person stayed silent. the girl watched as the man walked all the way to the back, he had a mask on so she couldn't exactly tell what he looked like.

she shrugged it off, people like that came to the station all the time. so she continued to fix the shelves that had been messed up by needy toddlers and annoying middle schoolers.

the bell rang yet again and this time it was two high school boys that walked in, laughing. they looked to be about in their senior year, jinkyong smiled sadly, remembering her horrible high school years.

but the next thing she knew, there was a loud crash and a line of apologizing from the two high schoolers. "look what you did! now i'm gonna have to pay for it." the man shouted, looking at all the broken bear bottles on the ground. he was angrier then he should've been.

jinkyong and hyunwoo shared a look, both of them moving to see what had fully happened. "we're sorry sir. my friend didn't mean to bump into you." one of the taller boys bowed, pulling the shorter one behind him.

"sorry aint gonna cut it kid. you! pay for it because i'm certainly not." he directed at the smaller boy who was hiding shyly. "hey, what's going on?" hyunwoo asked calmly.

then jinkyong realized something as the man glared at hyunwoo. "what's going on!? what's going on is that these two brats knocked into me and cause the beer to fall!" jinkyong slowly came in front of the two high schoolers, knowing they weren't the most safe right now.

"i'm sorry sir but store policy says you have to pay and leave right away." she said in her service voice, gulping as she watched his dark red eyes trained on her. "i'm not paying shit! it's not my faly innit." he growled.

jinkyong couldn't understand why he was so mad about simple beer but then she realized the type of beer he was trying to get. bloodbeer, a very popular alcoholic drink for hellish creatures that lived among them.

usually, their store in general was always out of it and that man had just grabbed the last case. "listen, it's not that big of a deal-" "shut up! it is! i cant ever find this anywhere and the minute i do these two bitches ruin it for me." he hissed, pulling off his mask, revealing his sharp fangs as he took a few steps closer to jinkyong and hyunwoo who were standing in front of the two scared looking high schoolers.

"now i want you to to go in the back and get me an extra case, princess." he gave a cold glare to jinkyong who scoffed. "yah! don't-" she held back hyunwoo. "sir there is no more cases. we're waiting for the new ones to be shipped in." although she looked like she was about to be devoured alive by the vampire, she stayed professional.

the man growled, coming closer to jinkyong who signaled for hyunwoo to get her phone and call the first contact in it. "how about you walk your pretty ass to the back, and get a new case." "yah she said there's no more. why can't you respect that?" the taller boy behind her spoke up, trying to seem stern.

jinkyong gave him a look and he visibly backed down. "sir you don't have to pay, ill handle it. just please leave our store." the girl sighed, obviously not wanting to deal with him.

she already had to deal with one snarky vampire, let alone the prince of vampires so she was not about to have it with this one. "do you know how hard it is to find these for cheap!? of course you don't even understand it. you're just a weak human- who probably sleeps around to earn a little profit."

says the fucking alcoholic. this made jinkyongs blood boil. "say it again, i fucking dare you." instead of jinkyong speaking, there was a another voice from behind the man. she sighed in relief, knowing it wouldn't turn out well if she let her mouth run.

the man turned around, eyes widening at the sight of the boy in front of him. "m-my p-p-prince." jinkyong was quick to turn around and usher the two shaken boys to the back room where she gave them water after hyunwoo went outside to call for a ride home, as they were going to close a little early.

"what school do you two go to?" she smiled warmly at the two, comforting them a bit. "we're seniors at zela high school!" the smaller boy said bubbly, even though he was almost got beat by a grown vampire.

"oh really? i went there, do you two happen to know kang minhee?" she raised an eyebrow, sitting across the two boys on a few crates. "he's our friend! how do you know him noona?" the taller one wore a surprised face.

"i work with him at matrix cafe. you two should come by tomorrow after school, i'll give a free drink and cake." she smiled at the two younger boys who's eyes widened. "really?" jinkyong nodded, folding her arms as she stood up to ruffle the smaller boys hair.

only for two hands to pull her back by her belt loops. "who the fu- oh, why am i surprised." she was ready to fight but she realized it was only renjun with an expressionless face. "noona, is this your boyfriend?" the older senior asked, tilting his head at renjun who gave an irritant look at the younger boy.

"yes, and your noona will be coming with me. i'm sure it was a pleasure meeting you two, you can leave now." he smiled in a fake way, watching with a glare as the two boys scurried to the front of the store. "calm your tits cullen. they're only high schoolers." she rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag from beside the counter.

""iS ThIs yOur bOyFrIeNd nOoNa?" what kind of question? did they think they had a chance?" he mimicked the younger boys words, rolling his eyes. "don't be so possessive." jinkyong gave him a look, letting her gaze fall to where the beer was spilt.

"i have to clean that up." she sighed, turning to walk to get the mop. "i'll have chenle clean it. donghyucks waiting outside." renjun shook his head, pulling the girl along with him.

okay but imagine junnie being that possessive over you 🗿🗿 i would explode