Chapter 1

(Edited)

This was my first book, therefore extremely cringe (I was 15 give me a break), also, the MC will get on your nerves; feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable or too annoyed. It's also fast-paced. 

Nephertiti's POV

The lewd sound of skin slapping against each other resounded through the room, along with the sound of our laboured breathing. "Yes," I moaned quietly as he pounded into me from behind. Damn, this boy is good. 

"Oh my God, Jaxon!"

He quickly took one hand off of my hips and covered my mouth with it. "Baby, as much as I like you screaming my name; we can't have the monitors hearing us, can we?"

We had separate dorms; boys and girls. The boys weren't allowed to come over to the girls' dorms and vice versa. Jax cut off my train of thought as he threw my foot over his shoulder. Jesus in my vagina, that feels good.

"Do you see what you do to me, baby?" he whispered, his nose buried in the crook of my neck. The familiar tightening of my stomach and his slowed-down sloppy strokes signal the euphoric high that we reached a few minutes later. Condom disposed of carefully, we laid beside each other before he spoke up. 

"My knees feel weak, I don't think I can stand up," he said, head lolled to the side facing me. 

"Well, that makes one of us. Class started twenty minutes ago, go get ready," was my reply after I playfully hit him in the head with a pillow. Using the scrunchie from around my wrist to put my braids into a bun, I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Feeling his gaze on my back, I spin around with a hand on my hip. "I'm serious Jaxon, get up."

Groaning, he slipped out of the comfort of my sheet and into his clothes that were strewn about on the floor. "Fine, meet you at the gazebo later?"

"Yeah, sure."

Hearing the door close quietly, I poured some soap into the loofah and rubbed it over my skin; watching as the sud made bubbles. Jaxon was someone who I was close with, not just physically. \ being an occasional good fuck was just a plus one. 

Morning routine complete, I put on my uniform, closed my door and walked down the hall. Taking my sweet little time I walked to the class slowly, I was already late so why rush myself?  Pushing my class door open, I walked inside and was greeted by my homeroom teacher's reddened face. 

"You are late again Ms Micheals." 

I sighed at the annoyance and sat down before answering him, "I realize that, take a chill pill, John. I was busy." 

"Busy doing what, whoring yourself out?" He laughed, the overly tight shirt straining under the pressure of his whale gut. Comments like that were said regularly by him when he wasn't busy staring down our blouses or up our skirts. Only a handful of the teachers here respected the students. As delinquents, we didn't expect to be treated like royalty, but so respect would be nice. 

"No, I was busy eating your wife out." I gasped dramatically, "Oh I forgot, she left you for a younger man who could actually give her an orgasm." The whole class laughed, except for John of course.

He was so angry you could see veins popping up on his skin. "Get out of my class, now!"

Giggling cheerfully I answered, "I thought you'd never ask," and just to piss him off more I added, "John." The slam of his hands on the table made it even funnier.

~~

Yay, free period, I thought. I sat down under the maple tree, contemplating if I should go listen to my math teacher drone on about equations I couldn't care less about or ditch class with the rest of my friends. The latter won, of course.