thirty seven

i am looking

this chapter will be very interesting and i want no complaints about any of it

✩︎

HANA

"Wake up," Harry nudges me annoyingly; I'm laid on my front, my head and arms bent at a slightly awkward angle and my face squished against the mattress. "Han," he drags out my name, poking me again. "Ha-na..." he repeats my name in several different tones and paces until I finally get fed up and whip my head around to glare at him.

"What do you want?"

"Chill out, baby. I want you," he teases, and I sigh, glancing down to see his palm moving suspiciously underneath the thick duvet. I flop right back down carelessly, too tired for him right now, and he complains like a petulant five-year-old instantly. He taps his fingertips along my spine before dipping past the waistband of my pants slowly, giving me more than enough chance to stop him - I don't, of course, because who in their right mind would ever stop someone like Harry from touching them?

Certainly not me.

"Harry..." naturally, my hips squirm against the mattress, my eyebrows furrowing at the light pressure he applies on my tightest hole, pulling away a moment later and closing his lips around three of his fingers, just to the first knuckle, before carefully tugging my pants down slightly.

"Shh," He assures me quietly, the pressure returning a second later before he pushes just the tip of his middle finger inside of me. "Can I? Please? I'll go slow."

"Mhm," I nod, rolling my lips together as he retracts his heated touch again, softly shuffling to the suitcase on the floor and rummaging through the side pocket for a moment before pulling out a bottle of lube and, rather shyly, holding a wand vibrator in his other hand.

"Lay on your back, baby," he requests softly, and I follow, sitting up to pull my t-shirt over my head as his hand sneak underneath it to unclog my bra, all of which are carelessly thrown somewhere in the room. "Kiss, please," he leans down to press his lips to mine and I'm too distracted with his tongue slipping into my mouth warmly to register the cap flipping until a minute later when I feel an unexpected coolness pressing against me. "Gotta be quiet, baby, okay?" he whispers, gently pushing the hair on my forehead back and continues to kiss me softly to keep my mind off it as he slowly pushes one finger into me, my back arching in a moan that he silences with his tongue slipping into my mouth.

"More," I gasp incoherently, my shoulders lifting every time he moves.

"More? Can you keep quiet?" he asks, moving his finger gently before I feel a second testing against me, and I moan, thankfully muffled by my hand.

"I'll be quiet," my back arches again as he nods, kissing me softly as he slowly moves down my body, flicking his tongue over my nipples and sucking them into his mouth lightly, all while ensuring I'm alright and maintaining such intense eye contact with me that I feel a little lightheaded.

"Are you sure you can be quiet?" he reiterates, dragging his tongue from my entrance to my clit once his knees are rested on the floor and he's gladly between my legs.

"Yes—oh, my God," I mutter, mostly because I'm completely breathless as he continues his small thrusts with his fingers and teasing patterns around my clit, enjoying how much I was writhing around and struggling to remain silent.

"Can I try a third, baby? I don't want to hurt you - I know I did last time."

"Yes, I—too hot, open the door, please," I sigh, feeling the stickiness already forming at the back of my neck and my hair sticking to it annoyingly.