Chapter Four

Dream's P.O.V

The boy pushes me over to the ground and walks away. God who is he. How did he get here?

All I remeber is seeing a portal and running to it. Wanting to escape this nightmare of a realm.

But it closed and someone knocked into me making me drop my wood onto him that I had been chopping down for my tree house.

I didnt recognize him. Normally if I see someone or something (what is very rarely) I ignore it. I couldnt care less yet this boy.. Something was off but I couldnt place my finger on it.

Welp. He's gonna die if he actually goes through the forest.

George's P.O.V

I walk through the forest. There really seem to be no end to it, it feels like I've been walking for hours.

It didnt seem to get dark. It's like its always daytime here. Where even am I?

Could Dream be here?

I keep thinking to myself, just wanting to go home.. Do I even want to go home? I mean this place feels so nice and calm. No one is here to boss him around. Well other than that guy who KIDNAPPED me.

Okay maybe he was just trying to help me but none the less he didnt answer any of my questions and was suspicious.

I continue to think to myself before I hear a something move in the bushes. I turn around and go to look but then I get grabbed by the shoulder and pulled.

"Bad I got him!" A male voice calls. I grab his arm and twist it, then I turn to look at him.

"OWww" The guy cried then I get hit on the head by something metal.

(This guy is rlly good at getting knocked out)

I wake up to be tied up in a chair. I try to wriggle out but the rope too tight.

"Oh you're awake! Hiii." Someone says in front of me with a huge smile.

"W-Why am I t-tied up?" I ask. Afraid of what the man would do to me.

"We knew you would probably run away like the rest so we had to tie you up. Sorry." He frowns then yells for someone called 'Sapnap'

"Who are you guys?" I ask them.

"Oh I'm Bad and this is my good friend Sapnap! We are evil witches." He says with an evil laugh at the end making Sapnap sigh.

"Who are you?" The raven haired boy asked.

"I'm George. Could you let me out of the ropes?" I replied. The two men look at each other.

"Nope. Where are you from. I bet 5 bucks he's from Corry!" Sapnap shouted as he turns to look at me.

"I think he's from... Hmm.. Jadma!" The demon looking creature says while also turning to me.

"Are these places from here?" I ask. Unsure of the places they stated.

"You're not from here?" Sapnap questioned

"No- I'm from Osleya." They both drop dead silent.

"You're fron where Dream is from. Are you friends with him!?" Sapnap yelled at me getting closer to my face.

"Woah Sap! Calm down." Bad says lightly grabbing Sapnaps shoulder.

"How can I calm down this bitch could be with Dream!" Sapnap says with pure rage.

"So Dream is here.." I whisper to myself while bad is shouting at Sapnap for swearing. "Could you take me to Dream?"

"Oh helllll no. I dont want anything to do with that guy. Hes a bitch. God I want to kill you." Sapnap replies. Bad starts to become upset for some reason.

Sapnap goes close to my face and grabs my neckless pulling my face closer. "Don't you dare speak about Dream ever again you bitch." Then he takes the neckless off my neck

"Give that back!" I yell at him.

"Cry about it" Sapnap says while grabbing Bad and walking away.

Fuck.