3. Luna

The Alpha Female, or Luna, is the Alphas mate. 

She is the mother figure of the pack. She is there to assist the Alpha with his duty's. She is to be a strong and powerful woman.

They show commitment and loyalty to the pack, also acting as a discipliner to reinforce the Alpha's decisions.

She also demands respect from the others. It's in their nature.

Lunas are said to have close relationships with the Beta female and the Gamma female.

Some stories have shy Lunas, who is a stay at home mother meant only for breeding the next Alpha heir.

Other stories have the independent Luna who takes charge and does not follow the expectations. Who doesn't care about what others think, but live the way they want. They like to be dominant sometimes as much as the Alphas.

The Luna helps the Alpha with his works. She supports him and give her point of view about decisions too.

She won't take orders from anyone (sometimes from the Alpha) The Alpha and Luna are each others equal, since they are mates.

There are times where the luna isn't the Alpha's true mate in some stories.

It might be because the Alpha chose someone else, fall in love with some one else or due to an agreement made by two Alphas.

It could also be because the Alpha hasn't found his mate. Or because he found her but doesn't want her. Or because he rejected her.

Even because, the true luna died.

There could be many reasons.

Any questions?

You can ask privately too.

Hugs and kisses 🤗😘

Shai🌹