Pinocchio

"Is it true that you and ms l/n used to date?" The black haired man said. I kept my heart rate steady as I answered, "yes." He looked at the machine and back to me. He sighed then asked his next question.

We kept at it for awhile which was exhausting. "Last question," karma stated, "are you the kidnapper of katsuki bakugou, Izuku midoriya, and y/n l/n?" "No," I say in boredom. The man seemed to get a little irritated. "okay, we're done," he sighed out. "Great, so how'd I do?" He looked at me for awhile before saying, "I'll tell you later."

{time skip: two hours later}

I waited in the interrogation room alone for awhile. Boy was I tired. What time was it? A yawn escaped my mouth. Soon enough karma walked back into the room. He sat down and placed the file on the table. "Well shoto todoroki, you passed the polygraph test. I guess we can't leave you here anymore but mark my words, you will be behind bars by the end of summer," karma said.

Ooh, how enticing. I let out a chuckle and said, "how can you arrest me if I didn't do anything." I leaned closer to him. Once he saw me lean closer so did he. Soon I got close to his ear. I cleared my throat and whispered, "I'd watch where you step Mr. Karma." He growled and whispered back, "is that a threat?" I chuckle and say, "it's a warning, I think you forgot who my father is. If this happens again then I'll have no choice but to sue." And at that I leaned back into my seat.

He stared at me for awhile. It was quiet but my words were true. The police were scared of karma and I. Karma because he had so much power. I mean, his father is the chief. And I, they're scared of my father and how much money we have. "Is something on your mind?" I ask. He was snapped out of his trance. He grabbed his file and stormed out the room. And that is what I call victory.

Five minutes later the scrawny cop from earlier came in. He unhand cuffed me and walked me out the door. As we walked closer to the front door he continuously said, "sorry." It was quite annoying. Once at the front door I looked back at him and cupped his hands in mine. "Don't worry officer, I can forgive and forget," I say as I show him a soft smile. I dropped his hand and asked, "where is kirishima?" The guy looked nervous and said, "o..oh, he's still being questioned." I mouth the word, "oh," and left the building.

It was dawn, was I really here for almost 24 hours? That explains how tired I am. I yawned and dragged my feet as I walked. Where should I go? School, home, or the cabin? I sigh in exhaustion. I should probably go to school if I don't want to get my ass beat by the old man.

Where was my backpack? I think I left it at school. Convenient I guess. I dropped my head and dragged my feet to school. I guess another good thing was that I was already in my uniform. I don't have to go home and see my "precious" father.

I made it to my classroom and fell into my seat. No one was here yet so I guess I was early. Not even Iida was here. I look at the clock and it read 5:48. Everyone would just now be waking up. I guess that gives me a little bit of time to sleep.

I place my head on the table and closed my eyes. It felt nice to close them but for some reason I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Ugh, why am I so exhausted? I've stayed up for days on end before I kidna- claimed you as mine. Maybe it's stress as well.

I wonder how you were doing anyways. I was soon snapped out of my daze when someone tapped on my shoulder. I lifted my head up to see momo. I looked around the room and saw  students here. Every student except kirishima. Guess he was still at the police station. Wow, time flew. I look at momo and she looked worried. "Momo? Are you alright?" I ask in my usual monotoned tone.

She fidgeted with her hands and blush began to cloud her cheeks. "What happened yesterday?" She asked, finally making eye contact. I sighed and got out of my seat to come up to her height. "They thought I kidnapped midoriya, bakugou, and y/n. They didn't have enough evidence to keep me so they were forced to let me go," I say tiredly. "D..did you?" She asked with such innocence in her tone. "Of course not," I say plainly and sit back down. She looked at the ground sadly.

I lift an eyebrow and looked at her intensely. "Hey, momo? How'd you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I say. She looked up to look at me. Her face seemed to brighten a little. "T..todoroki," she stumbled on her words. "I would be honored," she continued. I smiled innocently at her. And at that, class began.

{kirishima's pov}

I sat in the empty room for hours. I could tell bags covered my under eyes. A yawn escaped my mouth. I was too exhausted and too in grief to deal with any of this. I wanted bakugou back and now I was a suspect of kidnapping him.

All of a sudden the loud burst of the door cut me from my thoughts. I looked at the guy as he walked closer to the table. He sat down and set a file in front of him. The file was practically empty. "Eijiro Kirishima, my name is karma Tsuragamae, but you can call me karma" he said coldly. Tsuragamae? That's the chief's name. Is this guy related to him somehow?

Karma scratched his floppy puppy ear and then opened the file. He pulled a paper to me that contained the three victims. "Kirishima, you are under the suspicion of kidnapping these three. Would you like to know why?" He said. I already knew that. I already knew that I was a suspect.

I gave him a nice smile and say, "sure." A prideful smile appeared upon his face. "Your fingerprints and hair were found in the house of Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, and Y/n L/n." I started getting restless. My hands began to sweat and my legs began to shake.

His smirk grew bigger as he said, "would you like to tell me why?" My breathing became heavier and unsteady. How do I even explain this. I look suspicious. I hide my guilt with a smile. "Of course I can explain. Bakugou was my best friend so that explains why my fingerprints were in his house. As for midoriya, I went to his house to train with him. He wanted a training partner one day so we went to the gym and afterwards went to his house for lunch. And y/n, she tutored me. I was having trouble with one of my assignments so she offered to take me to her house and tutor me. I tell ya man, math is a pain," I say cheerfully.

The smile slowly fell from karma's face and he continued to ask me questions. I answered each of them with lies. "Okay, can you confirm what you said with a polygraph test?" The black haired man asked. My heart stopped for a split second. I can't take a polygraph test. I'd definitely fail. "I..I can't," I say as I drop my head. I can't let the police know what I know. They'll take over my case. I need to find out what happened to bakugou for myself.