X - Adonis

I updated because we hit 1k.

Adonis had ended up dropping Sage off at her house instead of her friend's house as her friend wasn't there

Adonis had ended up dropping Sage off at her house instead of her friend's house as her friend wasn't there. He had wanted to spend the day with Sage but problems arose and they required his immediate attention. They had planned another spennanight occasion for the weekend.

"Tell me exactly what happened Guzzo," Tristan aka Guzzo was right beside Adonis as he looked at the smashed windows of Ms Vito's restaurant.

Ms Vito didn't trouble anyone down on 83rd. 83rd was the projects. It was where Adonis and Tristan grew up. It was where Ms Vito's restaurant was and where he had met Sage for the first time.

"I don't believe they were trying to scare Ms Vito. Well they did scare her but she wasn't the intended target. They left a note. It was for you. They targeted Ms Vito because she's close to you. You call her family," Tristan explained to Adonis.

"Lemme see the note," Angry was an understatement. Adonis was angry at himself for getting Ms Vito involved. Well letting her restaurant get involved.

Tristan passed on a paper to Adonis. It was a typed message. 'Watch your back Greek.'

Adonis only chuckled and shook his head. He knew who it was. He was surprised by the lengths that this man would go just because of his jealousy.

"Who is it?" Tristan nodded to the paper in Adonis' hand.

"Take a wild guess."

"Rico."

"Bingo," Adonis snapped his fingers, "it's him again."

"Bro why does he keep doing this?" Adonis and Tristan headed for the front where Ms Vito was.

"He's jealous," Adonis shrugged.

"He's going to cause real problems Greek. I can feel it."

"This nigga said he could feel it," Adonis burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Just watch."

"Adonis baby," Ms Vito rushes to Adonis when she saw him, "do you know what happened?"

"No Ma," Adonis lied, "it seems that it was some boys who decided to break you window. I'll pay for it and whenever I see them I'll make sure to talk to them."

"Thank you Adonis. I thought it was a serious situation but it's them boys giving trouble again. Thanks for coming by and be safe."

"I'm always safe Ma. I'll catch you later."

"Ok baby," she waved, "you too Tristan. Be safe."

"Yes Ma," Tristan waved back.

"Where are we going now?" Tristan asked as he made his way to his grey 2020 BMW 545e xDrive that was parked behind Adonis' G Wagon.