28. happier

{harry pov}

"i'm gonna go to the toilet and do my hair, i'll be right back" she smiled as she pecked my lips before leaving my arms. she walked to the bathroom while i let out a sigh.

being apart from her was hard, really hard. i was glad we got some time together, i missed being able to hold her in my arms.

i took out my phone and opened Instagram. when i clicked on my feed it was filled with pictures of taylor and joe. i sighed as i clicked on one.

i zoomed in on her face, a bright smile. these were from yesterday as i hadn't seen them before. i went to the next slide and inspected it before going to the next one.

her face was burried in his chest but it wad clear they were having fun. i haven't seen her that happy in a long time. i looked at joe, who seemed to be happy too.

i knew it was pr but i still had the right to be jealous, right? she just seemed happy with him, happier even. i sighed as i kept looking at the pictures, she seemed so happy.

i was glad she was having fun but i just wish she was like that with me. of course i want to see her happy, i'd do anything for her. i just don't think he could ever love her like i do, i would die for her.

i heard the door open and soon enough the tall blonde jumped onto my lap, "babyyyyy" she said smiling as she pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"hey hey why are u crying?" she asked, worried. i looked up at her, i didn't even notice tears had rolled down. i kept silent and just caressed her cheeks.

she looked down at my unlocked phone and back at me. "baby, i love you" she mumbled as she started kissing all over my face, "you and you only" a small smile appeared on my face.

she always knew how to make me feel better but i couldn't help but think that her heart didn't match her words. "i'm worried your heart doesn't feel the same" i mumbled as i pulled her in a hug, "if you know i'm right, tell me. i'm not sure if my heart can take it but i'll try"

i look at her, her face turns cold for a second before it forms into a don't let me go look. "this is crazy baby, i love you. so so much, don't ever think like that" she looked at me as a tear escaped the corner of her eye.

i softly wiped her tear away and kissed her lips. "i'm sorry it's just... you look happier" she shook her head, "we were having fun, as friends. it's like when me and niall hang out but only me and joe hold hands for the articles. i'm happiest when i'm with you, because i love you"

she paused for a second as she brushed a hand through my hair, "plus, i get to do what i love the most. you." i chuckled at her words before pressing my lips against hers. "then why don't we get you to do that right now?" i whispered inbetween our kisses. she simply nodded as her hands tangled into my hair.

~~

she flipped the eggs as if she did it everyday, which she probably did. i chuckled as i watched her while sitting on a bar chair.

"stop watching me and come help me" i chuckled at her words and slowly shook my head, "i don't think i should" "and why's that?"

i shrugged, "i'm busy" she looked at me, confused. "watching you, i'm busy watching you" she chuckled before sliding over a cucumber. "slice that up, we need it for on the bread" i sighed and started cutting it.

~~

"sit down styles" "whyy i want to eat it while i stand, swift" she sighed and shook her head as she pouted. i chuckled before sitting down and pressing a kiss on her pout.

"ur cute, did you know that?" she smiled as a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "aww miss blushhhhh" "stop ittt" she said as she pushed her hands into my face which caused me to let out a loud laugh.

"miss blush blush is embarrassed of her cute lil blushhh" i teased her before taking a bite of the food we, mostly taylor, had just made. she shook her head as she hid behind a slice of bread.

"you know.. it's a big bread but not that big" she pouted as she took a bite, "wish it was because this is deliiii" i frowned as i looked at her, "deli?" "yes, delicious" she cleared up, i nodded as a sign i understood "ooohhhh, makes sense" "i know"

she had a proud smile on her face as she finished the last bit of food on her plate, "would you look at that! big girl finished her food" i already finished mine five minutes ago and had patiently watched her eat.

"so what's my reward then" she teased, i knew what she wanted but i wasn't gonna just give it to her. "well what about some desert" i said as i crossed my arms. "but but" "but what baby? don't you want desert?"

she sighed before she nodded, "yes but i was thinking about something else" i chuckled and pulled her onto my lap. "tell ur boyfriend what it is then" "well, you" i smiled before pecking her lips.

"how long do we have?" "well since we ate late it's 8...meaning we have three hours... more than enough i would say" she smiled and wrapped her arms around me

A/N

okay so I'll try to do a double update today but idk yet as im going somewhere today too!