The Tomb of Warriors

I would wait, but I have other chapters ready.

Salem, (Y/N), and Cinder are walking through the Grimm lands. "Where are we going?" (Y/N) asks, and Salem looks back at him.

"We are going to the tombs where your parents got buried," Salem explains, "When the Demon-Angel war first started, I left and moved here, which is when I discovered the Grimm pools and started to use them as my soldiers. When the casualties began pouring in, I had my Grimm build a massive building for the dead and dying on both sides. My Grimm brought them to the building and made stone caskets with their faces carved into them. The caskets kept piling up higher and higher, and the halls got longer and longer until they stopped coming one day. I waited and waited, until your parents arrived next, hunted down and killed by humans." As (Y/N) listens to Salem, he sees a large ornate building comes into view.

"Woah, that's a big building" (Y/N) mutters, and Salem looks at him.

"Three stories high, each story has caskets stacked on the tops of each other like a library or a morgue." As the group approaches, Grimm opens the massive stone doors, and the group walks in. Half of the building is bathed in blue light, and the other half is bathed in red light. In the middle, there are two caskets bathed in purple light. "That's your parents in the middle. They knew things would go wrong, so they gave you to the orphanage."

"I didn't think demons could have kids with angels." (Y/N) says walking up to the caskets of his parents

"They can't, but half-angels and demons can, that's why you are still a cambion," Salem says, and Cinder walks behind (Y/N).

"The caskets, they're blank" (Y/N) says, and Salem walks over and sets her hand on his shoulder.

"They were...too far gone...for us to carve them into the caskets," Salem explains, and Cinder also sets her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Sorry for your loss," Cinder says, and (Y/N) starts to walk away.

"So much needless carnage" (Y/N) whispers, and he leaves the building.

Cinder looks at Salem, "Shouldn't we go after him?"

"No, he needs to be alone right now. He'll find his way back to the castle when he's ready."

(Y/N) walks through the Grimm pools, the Grimm completely ignoring him. "Why would they just start killing each other?" (Y/N) asks a Geist as it walks past. It looks at him before continuing on its path. "Is Salem lying to me? No, there's no way that she'd make that entire tomb to lie to me" (Y/N) says, and a Horse Grimm lies down next to him. "You understand me, don't you, Horse Grimm?" (Y/N) asks, and it nods at him. "Do you mind if I vent a little to you?" (Y/N) asks, and it shakes its head. "I can vent to you?" It nods, "Thanks. It's been such a strange time since I had to leave my pack. Beowolfs raised me. I had to leave them at 18 as beowolfs usually do. I moved to a human town, and then the village was destroyed by White Fang. I got taken and enrolled into Beacon academy, blah blah blah. Got kidnapped, woke up here, Salem and Cinder are trying to get me to hand over information and join them. I found out I might have gotten lied to by someone who used the fact my father is an incubus against me. Salem took me to see the tombs of my biological parents, who were brutally murdered by humans. Now I'm talking to a Horse Grimm. Maybe this is all a dream, and I'm in a hospital. I probably just hit my head in the limo and am resting in Atlas." The Horse Grimm shakes its head and looks at him before getting up and walking away. "I can't even get a Grimm to listen to my problems" (Y/N) sighs. He gets up and starts retracing his steps.

Eventually (Y/N) makes it back to the outside of Salem's massive castle, where he finds Salem and Cinder sitting, waiting for him. "Welcome back (Y/N)," Cinder greets as Salem sips on a drink, "Have you decided that you want to join us?"

"Don't be too pushy, Cinder," Salem advises.

"I don't want to join you. You command Grimm to hurt a lot of people. You are responsible for the dust robberies. You and your group are trying to take over the world, but Ozpin is no better. His group has taken over the world. His group kills people. His group controls all of the dust for profit. He is currently the only one who poses a threat to me, though."

"Is that a yes?" Salem asks

"It's a conditional, yes."

"Conditional?" Cinder asks

"Yeah, you guys are bad people, so I am going to set some conditions you will have to follow if you want me to join you."

"Why should we not just lock you up and keep you here instead of agreeing to become something we aren't?" Cinder asks, and a flame appears in her hand.

"Calm down, Cinder. We could at least hear him out," Salem says and Cinder snuffs the flame

"Number one, no more raiding villages, stick to military bases: number two, no more killing innocents: number three, if you take over the world, I'm going to be a part of the rulemaking more than your other idiots."

"Is that it?" Salem asks, and (Y/N) nods

"For now."

"Done." Salem agrees, and Cinder rolls her eyes, "and to sweeten my deal. You can have Cinder as a servant."

"Are you a demon, Salem?" (Y/N) asks

"Yeah, don't you remember when I said I retreated here during the war? I implied that I was."

"Good, because I'm ready for my first heir." (Y/N) says, and the girls look at each other.