Chapter 51 |(7)The flashback continues|

This was honestly the hardest chapter I've ever written so please do give it a vote, I really would appreciate that. Also a lot is going on in this chapter. Buckle up!

•••••

Shyam Manohar Jha wasn't able to get a wink of sleep since the couple had departed to another city. He feared their sudden closeness, feared that he might lose Khushi. But he wouldn't let that fear rule him, he decided determinedly. He had to come up with a plan, a wicked one and he couldn't wait to put it in action.

~~**~~

Arnav and Khushi were living a life in the perfect bubble they always envisioned to live in together with each other. The aftermath of their consummation was blissful.

Khushi got immensely shy as the morning arrived after they'd committed the deed. She wouldn't let Arnav lift the blanket off her and when he forcefully did, he was greeted with her covering her crimson face. He had been sweet enough to prepare a warm bath for her, to help with her soreness and had also taken care of breakfast for both of them. The subsequent days were spent dining outside, watching movies together and though Arnav abominated Bollywood movies Khushi liked to watch, he still sacrificed his patience and made her happy by cuddling with her during the whole two excruciating hours. He was appalled when she'd chosen a great Hollywood one for him. He was living a normal life to its fullest and it felt great.

But little did they know. It was a fairytale, a dangerous fairytale and it was very much at stake.

~~**~~

Arnav had gone to finalize his upcoming collaboration with his associate. As he came back and stepped inside his apartment, he called out her name not seeing her near. Thinking she might be in the room he strode there only to find it empty. He saw how the bathroom door wasn't closed and decided to latch it well. And as he neared, he swore he had never anticipated to be greeted by such a sight. A gasp left his mouth and that caught her attention. She gasped back seeing him stand there as she lay in the hot bath. She quickly brought her hands up to cover her breasts and closed her legs together.

(18+ Mature content ahead!)

"You told me you'd come home late."

"Good thing I got done early." He said as his eyes racked her glistening sweet body. He had tasted it a couple times now, but his thirst never quenched.

"Would you mind if I join you?" He smirked and saw her glare at him.

"Look the other way."

"Why? These are my eyes, I can look wherever and whenever I want to with them."

She growled and having no other choice, she got up swiftly with her lady parts still covered by her arms and strode to the other end to cover herself up with the bathrobe. His eyes stayed glued to her divine back, especially her round cheeks that bounced with every step. He was awfully hard by now.

He shamelessly discarded his clothes while her back was turned towards him. A loud shriek left her mouth as she turned around to face him. He stood naked. How shameless could this man get, she wondered unbelievably.

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He saw her eyes go wide. "What? We've seen each other naked before." Then he saw where her doe eyes were trained at. A dark chuckle left his mouth as he saw her curiously eye his friend downstairs.

"W-w-why is it like that?" She asked uncomfortably, seeing how hard his penis was.

"Why is what like that?" He teased.