041

Date: October 20, 2020
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"AYE AYE AYEEEEEEEEEE" Miracle yelled as she danced with a bottle in her hand

I laughed, allowing her to dance on me while I licked my lips, admiring what she was wearing.

Our birthday today, and we all decided to go out to the club tonight, which is where we at now.

Miracle isn't drunk, this is her first, and last drink.

I want her sober tonight.

But I also want her to have fun, us both.

And as for her being around Kayla? We accepted it.

"You still gone do what you said?" Ben asked me.

"Nigga shut up damn." I mugged him. "Big mouth ass."

"Ion have a big mouth, that's Kd ole ugly stank ass." He smacked his lips.

"SAY BITCH WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Kd yelled as a girl gave him a lap dance.

Imma tell CeCe.

"You, duhh. And who the fuck is you-" Ben was cut off by a bottle being thrown at him.

Miracle busted out laughing. "Hell nawl Kd fucked up."

"No forreal." Kayla laughed too, as everybody else shooked they heads.

We had been at the club for a while now.

Milah and Jassy was at my sister, Lay house.

She was watching them with Kendell.

"AYE I WANNA DO A SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO NBA YOUNGBOY AND NBA YOUNGGIRL" The DJ yelled as Miry watched bottle down somewhere.

Just as she did that, I heard Slime Belief playing and everybody in the club got hyped.

Like everybody was literally jumping and bouncing around.

I've been happier than I ever been lately, and I know it's cause of Miry.

I love her forreal, and I'm not scared to show it.

I really think she the one for me.

I got over the shit that happened with Kayla, because I knew I couldn't change or fix shit about it.

I'm maturing, so I'm changing.

But in a good way, because Miry is helping me with it.

Imma still be rude, speak my mind, and shit.

Because fuck what a nigga got to say, and what a bitch say.

But as long as I got the love of my life, Ian worried about shit else.