Training for smackdown!

I woken and sit up stretching with a sigh, scratching the side of my head with my left hand. I get up and go to take a bath while starring off into space.

After a few minutes of doing my own things I noticed that everyone wasn't here which confused me

After a few minutes of doing my own things I noticed that everyone wasn't here which confused me... There should at least be one bickering that would lead to a verbal war to annoy me. I thought nothing of it until I heard a doorbell I sighed and went and open the door to see Kiba Koneko and Asia.

(Y/n): ...wheres the other three? Why are you three here? And does this really need to involve me? And what's with the bags?

Kiba: they are with Rias

Koneko: me and Asia came as a last resort

Asia: y-yes this does involve you...

Kiba: and those are what we are gonna carry

(Y/n): a last resort to what?

Koneko: if kiba failed to collect you

(Y/n): for what?

Asia: to come help us with training!

(Y/n): ...look I just wanna have a nice day off from this whole devil thing or what ever.... so now if you excuse me I got some impor-!

*Timeskip to the mountain walk*

We see everyone walking up the mountain while Koneko and Asia seem happy with themselves while the others seem to be relaxing while two people in the back were having bad moods.

Issei: oh come on! How much further!?

Rias: don't worry Issei, we're almost there! You just gotta keep pushing

Issei: you said that two mile down ago!

Mittelt: come on aren't you supposed to be the red dragon emperor?! I've seen a ant with more potential!

Issei: why don't you say to my face!?

You just sighed and turn then whisper in Issei's ear and it seemed to make him more active and determined, as he stopped complaining while quickly cathing up to them this seemed to surprised the others and they turn to look at me with confused looks, while I just look down and mumbled to myself while defeated aura is around my head Kiba slowed down his walk Abit to let me catch up and walk my pace and starts to talk with me.

Kiba: hey... (Y/n)? Are you doing okay?

(Y/n): im... Okay... Though I'm sad and happy at the same time....

Kiba: why's that?

He look at me as I look up at Asia and Koneko.