【八十七】 award show ‣ new member

almost stumbling in her not-that-high heels, dayoung walked into the venue behind yuta

almost stumbling in her not-that-high heels, dayoung walked into the venue behind yuta. as she was admiring the decorations and lights, she failed to realize that the boys took a turn. she kept heading straight until a fellow sm artist turned around and tilted her head in confusion.

"dayoung? what are you doing here?" she asked.

the young girl's gaze immediately flickered to the familiar voice.

"hm? oh!" she looked around. "hi, irene unnie! wait, where's my group..?"

joy giggled behind her hand while seulgi and wendy gushed at how cute she was being.

"did you get lost?" asked yeri.

dayoung clasped her hands behind her back and shook her head. "i remember being right behind yuta oppa.. maybe i went the wrong way."

seulgi glanced amongst the crowd and was able to find johnny quickly thanks to his height.

"i see them!" she said. "i'll walk you there."

joy nodded in agreement and leaned down to press a quick and friendly kiss to dayoung's cheek.

"let's all hang out soon! we miss seeing you around," she commented.

"i miss you guys too," dayoung frowned. "i'll look at our schedule and let you know when i'm free!"

wendy clapped her hands. "please do!"

"we'll get going now. i'll be right back~" seulgi sang and grabbed dayoung's hand.

the two weaved through the many people for a minute or two before reaching nct's designated seating area.

"jungwoo!" dayoung called out, catching the boy's attention.

"oh my god, dayoung!"

the said boy ran over and engulfed dayoung in a hug, her giggling being muffled by his chest. taeyong noticed and rushed to the three, sighing in relief.

the leader thanked seulgi and she waved him off before saying, "better keep an eye on her or else she'll end up being red velvet's sixth member!"

"never!" mark declared with a small laugh.

終。
of course i'm not posting this in the middle of my ap class call! what are you talking about?