CHAPTER 25

"A job quest from a fortune teller?" asked Natsu and Gray in unison when their two mates explain what Master said at the office a while ago, they were all sitting on a long table while discussing this job quest stuff.

"But why the fortune teller wanted Lu-chan and Juvia to go for this one?" asked Levy next, while placing her chin on her hands, "Master said the fortune teller needs the ability of Celestial Mages and Water Mages." Explained Lucy while sipping her drink.

"We could give you a hand then!" said Wendy, "Sorry Wendy, but Master told us no one can join along for this job."

"What why?!" now all of them asking the same thing towards the blonde and the bluenette mages, they both look at each other uncomfortably and shrugs, "We don't know but Juvia thinks this fortune teller doesn't want that many wizards to join along."

"Besides this is our first time on a job mission together! Right Juvia?" Lucy asked excited.

"Yeah!" Juvia replied.

"But I felt odd about this job that Master told you two go," Gray stated, sitting across her with Natsu as well beside him, "Yeah, me and Gray will tag along."

"What?! You can't!" Lucy protests.

"Luce what if the fortune teller will chant horrifying spell that could possessed a ghost?!" Natsu stated, somewhat trying to terrifies Lucy so she won't go.

"Really Natsu?" the blonde rolls her eyes and glares at him.

"Ugh whatever it is me and Ice Freak will accompany and help you two!"

"Agreed!"

"No, you both won't."

A familiar voice heard from the back and all the young mages could see Makarov was standing there with still his serious look on the face, "Lucy and Juvia will go alone, and that is settled."

"But Gramps!"

"If there's other comrades that join along with the two, it could danger Lucy nor Juvia."

Hearing what Makatov said made everyone widens their eyes at what the words meant, Lucy and Juvia who were already knew Master told them about that earlier just stood silence and look at the others who are now seemed worried.

"Master what kind of job is this exactly?" asked Erza.

"The fortune teller won't tell me unless Lucy and Juvia go, and the fortune teller itself said it will cause danger if they both didn't go alone."

"That's it! I won't allow you to go for the job Lucy!" Natsu stated as he walks towards Master.

"Natsu!" the celestial mages yelled and stood up to catch up with him, "Master doesn't have anything to do with these! The fortune teller said it needs me and Juvia for help!"