Fake Piece

Ddraig: I think she likes you.

I could hear him snickering in my head. Turns out Raynare sleeping in my bed with me is going to be routine now. Case in point she's snuggled up with me in bed. This time she didn't bother waiting for me to be asleep she just followed me and laid down with me and we slept together. I can't say I don't enjoy it. Actually having companions I can rely on for once and thanks to my abilities I know she won't betray us. Then I could feel her stir.

Raynare: Good morning handsome~

I don't know if I was just tired, not thinking, or if it was on instinct but I just up and said,

(Y/N): Good morning to you too beautiful.

I just realized what I said, I looked at her and she had pick on her cheeks but still smiled as she leaned in pecking my cheek with her lips. Now it was my cheeks that were pink.

Ddraig: Called it~

(Y/N): Please stop.

She just snuggled more as I held her.

Raynare: It's the weekend isn't it? Can we just stay in bed?

(Y/N): As much as I want to we have work to do.

Raynare just pouted which I have to admit made her look cute.

(Y/N): I'll make it up to you I promise.

She smiled

Raynare: I'll hold you to that

(Y/N): Now it's time to get myself a place in their inner circle.

Raynare: How will you do that?

(Y/N): Basically the same as Issei.

Raynare: You're gonna let yourself be killed!?

(Y/N): Not exactly but that's what they're gonna believe.

She looked at me confused but then I explained the full plan to her and she smirked deviously.

Raynare: I can't wait to see the looks on their faces.

(Y/N): Me either.

Le Long Time Skip

(Y/N): I really enjoyed this date tonight. Yuuma.

Yuuma: Yes it was, I really enjoyed it. I just have one thing to ask you.

(Y/N): Anything.

Yuuma: Will you...Die for me?

Next thing I knew I had a light spear in my gut and was on the ground bleeding out. I could see a hint of sorrow in her eyes but I managed to wink at her to which she smiled and flew off. Then I caught a glimpse of a red portal where out walked Rias herself to resurrect me.

Rias: I sensed your power, you will be of use to me. Now, I bind you to me as my servant. Live for my sake as my new Piece!

She put a chess piece in my chest and I absorbed it I was then unconscious and she had her other servant the girl with the long purple pony tail to take me back to my place and heal me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well I died, was stabbed by a light spear, and Rias Gremory came and "resurrected me" but at least that's what I want her to believe. Yeah as an assassin I did learn how to play with peoples minds causing illusions. Though they weren't exactly strong minded they weren't weak either, however that's where Ddraigs training has come in. You see not only did we create the illusion I was stabbed my Raynare, which I actually wasn't, but we were able to trick Rias to using a piece that never went in me. It teleported back to its box. So she never got another of whatever she was gonna use to subjugate me. Though one issue I will have is that all peerage members are telepathically connected. I'll have to maintain my focus in order to keep in cover. Ddraig, Raynare, and I already fixed everything up though Raynare was resistant about the whole thing for only one reason. Apparently devils have a strange way of healing with skin contact. I didn't understand it, Raynare was blushing afraid to say, and Ddraig was busy laughing so I just shrugged it off.

Le timeskip

The next day would prove be somewhat eventful. Waking up with a woman in my bed is starting to become routine only now it's not Raynare. I recognize her from school. Akeno Himejima. One of the more popular ones. And Rias' Queen Piece. And she is nearly naked.

Ddraig: You should of seen Raynare. I had to do everything I could to get her not to just grab this girl and chuck her out the window.

(Y/N): I told her I'd make it up to her.

Ddraig: Well she told me to tell you once you finish with the devils to meet her later. I'll show you where, but for now I suggest you get ready, she'll be waking soon.

As he said that I felt her stir as Akeno woke up.