Jungjung

Warning: The dialogues are a tinsy bit long. You have been warned. So I hope to not see you complaining about it 💜💜

_______________________________________

There was a moment of silence after Taehyung's big revelation. It's one thing to find out about your son dating. And it's another thing to find out about your autistic, introverted son dating. Plus, if you were to add the whole "not knowing my son was gay" equation to it. Taehyung's father was about to go all haywire.

"You're dating? You're dating a 'Man'? You never told us you were gay. Who said you could date by the way? You're too young for that. And did you forget what I told you about Men? They're all vile. Oh no no no. You can't date." Taehyung was bombarded with questions that too at a pace too quick for him to process. 

"I know it's not my place to speak, but you're being very over protective sir. Your son is an adult. A working man. He has all the rights to decide who he wants to date. And I really hope that you're not implying that you're particularly against the idea of your son dating a 'Man'. Gay marriage might be illegal but same sex relationship is not." Jungkook spoke in a respectful tone.

"What was your name again? Jungjung?" Taehyung's father asked with a raised brow.

"Jungk-"

"Yes exactly. You are right Jungjung. It's not your place to speak. So let me have a father to son conversation with my son." Taehyung's father said.

"Father his, his name is Jungkook. You're taking it wrong, very wrong. And I didn't I didn't know I had to clarify the gender of the person I would, I I would fall in love with. I didn't I really didn't. I like him. I really do. There's a flush of oxytocin every time, every time he touches me. My my heartbeat accelerates everytime I see him, see him smile. I get I get jealous. These, these feelings are very foreign. But your autistic son is able to to feel them too. What's so wrong Appa? What's wrong in this? What's wrong?" Taehyung had a sad feeling churning in his chest. He couldn't particularly pin point it, but not having his parent's support didn't feel good.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with it baby. Your father is being stupid and over protective, but that's on him. I can assure you though that he only wishes for your happiness. You just broke the news so suddenly that he's bound to be overdramactic. And and Hyungshik! Stop scaring our son!" Taehyung's mother scolded, making him pout.

"But Nari, we don't even know this man. How can we trust him. And his looks are so average! Weren't we supposed to find the most good looking person for our son." Hyungshik exclaimed.

"I'm standing right here." Jungkook intervened.

"When did we ever decide that? Stop sprouting nuisance! And there's no way we can ever find someone who can match our son's good looks. We just have to make do with whoever our son chooses. Well he's so successful at such a young age so that means he must be very compassionate and focused. Other then that, we'll eventually find out more about him. So let's just trust our son's choice. He would never make a wrong decision." Nari counseled. 

"Fine! You, Jungjung! What's your weight? And Height? How much do you make in a month? Do you have siblings? Life insurance? If you were to die tomorrow, how much money would-" Hyungshik trailed off as Nari dragged Taehyung away from them.

"My star of the day. There are so many people I have to brag about you. Especially, Mrs Wang! I could see how pissed she was when I told her about your promotion. So I'll take you to a group of our neighbours and all you'll have to do is stand there and smile. Let me do the rest." Nari declared, smiling wickidly. Taehyung nodded his head not really understanding her intentions properly but he knew he was good at standing and smiling.

"Mrs Wang! How are you? I heard you were looking for Taehyung. Well, here he is. Actually he unexpectedly, brought his boss to the party. So we were making him feel comfortable." Nari said lying about the last part.

"I'm I am sure he's not comfortable right now." Taehyung said as he looked back at Jungkook. Noticing how he kept getting interrupted by his dad, everytime he tried to speak.

"Shh! Remember what I told you? Stand and smile." Nari whispered in Taehyung's ears.

"You know who his boss is right? Jeon Jungkook. Youngest billionaire of Korea. He runs one of the topmost companies in Korea. And Taehyung is promoted as the CMO of his company. That's a prominent position in the hierarchy." If Taehyung's mother had manicured long nails, she would have blown on them for special effects.

"That's wonderful to know! I mean who would've thought that an autistic boy who stutters at every sentence would be so successful so fast. Oh and I couldn't help but hear that Taehyung is dating his boss. Well, with your son's good looks, it's not very surprising. His promotion is understandable then. I mean it would have been awkward for Jungkook to tell people that he's dating a mere secretary. Oh don't misunderstand me though. Your son must be working hard especially in some departments. But unfortunately not everyone is so blessed. My son for example. He isn't "that" handsome. Oh! And he also happens to like girls. Poor boy has been trying since five months now to get a job. He has to achieve everything with his hardwork." Nari didn't know what to say in reply. She knew Mrs Wang was lying about everything but she was not very good with arguing. Her mind couldn't think of a good comeback, so she ended up just opening and closing her mouth. But in the end, not a word came out.

"Can I can I speak now? She's lying. I don't like liars. I don't I really don't." Nari wanted to stop him. She knew his son is a peace loving boy. She knew that if he argues with her, he'll only end up getting hurt.

"Oh my! What did I lie about Taehyung? You know it's rude to accuse people like this right?" It was too late to stop him now.

"Well I'll go point by point okay? Point by point. So, keep keep up." Suddenly Nari had a bit of hope blooming in her heart.

"I I um o-okay." Mrs Wang muttered with a stutter.

"What you just did is called a stutter. A stutter. I don't stutter. I don't, I really don't. I just have a hard time expressing my thoughts so I repeat my words. Repetition. I repeat. Which makes my speech robotic. So, so you could say that you're a stutterer. I'm, I'm not." Taehyung said finishing his first point.

"I started dating Jungkook. Jungkook my boss. 45 minutes ago. Forty five. I was promoted in the morning. In the morning. But my, my letter of promotion was printed one week earlier. The decision isn't just taken immediately so, it must it must have taken him at least a week of thinking. So that makes it two weeks. I was promoted two weeks before I became his boyfriend. So, so you're wrong. Very wrong."

"I.." Mrs Wang tried speaking but was interrupted by Taehyung.

"I'm not done talking yet. I'm not." Taehyung said as he continued.

"And I worked hard. Very hard for this. I had a perfect, a perfect CGPA in college. I was rejected in many interviews because I am autistic. I was. I really was. But well you're not very wrong about my looks. Oh you're not. I can't I can't help it though. I was born this way. But you're wrong, wrong about your son. Very wrong. He's very good looking too. Oh! Oh and I saw kissing him Jacob." Mrs Wang was left dumbfounded after Taehyung was finished. Not just her but all the ladies around him had their jaws hanging open. There was one thing they learned today and that was to not mess with Kim Taehyung.

"May I go now? Now please?"

_______________________________________

Hobi and Namjoon have me wrecked in this comeback but-

The duality of Taehyung's hairs is what gives me trust issues. Like boi how am I supposed to survive the second look?!!!!!!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck I missed his mullet 😭😭😭