c47

KAMRYN POV
LATER THAT NIGHT
excuse all mistakes 😭😭

i was peeing until i looked down and see a blood trail to the toilet and i said "no no" .

i wiped my self and looked and see a whole bunch of blood .

"quan" i yelled as i cried .

"yo" he said running in the bathroom .

he looked down at all the blood and made a sad face and cried saying "damn damn damn" .

i cried .

30 MINS LATER

"sorry ma'am u had a miscarriage" the nurse said as i was laying down in the hospital bed again hearing bad news .

i just broke down crying and the nurse rubbing my shoulder and i said as i was tear down crying "why me ?" .

PRINCE POV
THE NEXT DAY

"here yo mall boss" walter said putting my mall on my bed .

i read the 1st one that was on the top .

yo lil homie , u good in that cell ? u better not be getting raped in the booty. call me when yall get phone time . stay safe in there lil homie . remember u dont got no friends in that shit - javarion .

i read the next one .

hey baby brother , its yo older sister , bry . u alright ? if anyone been messing with u lmk . call me uk my number. let me know how u doing . and u better not be getting backshots by these niggas or give dick to these niggas . dad and sm said hey and how are u doing - bryanna ❤︎

i read the next one .

hey prince , this kailiah . how you doing ? u beating yo bunk mate ass if he fuck with u . the twins said hey uncle prince and kevin said wassup . text or call me when u have time . love you - kailiah

i read the last one .

Hey baby, You doing ok? You staying healthy? And I added money to Your books, They said you can buy snacks and stuff. You know I miss you, I really do. I think about u everyday, Taking care of Aniya and she looks like you it feels like your here. If I could I would visit you everyday baby. I'm trying to not break down and stay strong for you. Stay strong in there for me and Aniya, Prince. Tale care. Next week, I'm going to come over there to visit you without Aniya. I saw the hurt in your eyes when she was there so, I'm going to drop her off with bryanna and come down there and visit you. I love you <3 - Gabrielle.

tears were forming in my eyes but i just brushed it off . i look and see pictures of gabrielle and aniya .

"my babies" i said lowly .

30 MINS LATER

"can i make a letter ?" i said to an officer .

"yeah alright" he said putting me in cuffs and walking me to the room .

GABRIELLE POV

"where is she ?" i said to quan standing outside of the hospital room with aniya around my hip .

"she in there" he said not looking at me .

i went into the room and see kamryn just stuck looking at the ceiling and javarion sitting in a chair .

"u ok kam ?" i said .

she shrugged and said "idk" .

"everything is gonna be alright" i said walking to the hospital bed .

"lemme see my niece" javarion said .

i gave aniya to him and she was ab to start crying but she stopped that up right quick .

"this is the second baby i lost gabrielle" kamryn said with a tear coming down her face .

i rubbed her back and she said "i feel nothing but pain all these stitches and blood i cant do it nomore" .

"its ok kamryn" i said holding bck my tears .

JAVARION POV
HOURS LATER

its alot going off in my mind . hailey kidnapped , kamryn's miscarriage , and my momma health .

i loaded up my gun as i smoked a blunt .

"u ready to do this ?" i said .

yes but , what if she dead ?

"dont think like that" i said .

ight but lets go .