Special Chapter 4: The Day When Solace Almost Quit

A celebration for this book reaching 15k! Uhm, thank you talaga for reading poo? Kahit na parang sabog ang mga chapters ko. 

Yeheeey! In today's special chapter: Solace invites Astro, Rio and Halcyon for the Beast of the Sea Quest that can only be done by guild leaders. But unexpectedly Feyre joins them! (After na po ito ng Dungeon at Meeting something-dahil-pangit-ang-memorya-ko)

By the way, umiiba ang names nila and pov. So to keep you from being confused, most of the narrations are done in River's POV. Andd, Solace's real name is Reverie while si Rio naman is River.

-special chapter-
____________________

TO SAY River is currently entertained is very accurate.

"Hindi ka ba magpapa-alam sa kung sino? He might look for you." Solace asked, leading the way.

Ngumiti si Rio sa kaniya. "Nope~ Irusu has important things to do outside. Bakit? Saan mo ako dadalhin, sis? You're gonna kidnap me?"

Solace stopped and gave her twin a dead stare. Her crsytal blue eyes met his azure ones. Rio tilted his head and gave Solace a wide smile, one which went ignored. Ngumiwi siya. His twin really has a soft spot for him. (>.<)

"Sana nga mapakidnap... kita..." narinig niyang binulong ng kakambal.

Kumunot ang noo ni Rio. "What did you say, Ev?"

Solace showed her rarest full-gum smile that makes her eyes lit up. Sandaling natigilan si Rio.

"Nothing, Kuya!"

Umirap si Rio. "Bilisan mo na nga diyan. Quit acting cute and tell me what we're gonna do!"

Rio heard her murmur some incomprehensible words, making him turn around and make a confused face. Biglang naging inosente ang mukha ni Solace. He narrowed his eyes at his little sister. He knows her the most, every slight change of her emotions and behavior. At alam niyang may nirereklamo naman ito sa likod niya ngayon. She's too suspicious for her own good.

Mabuti na lang at mabait siyang kuya.

Nauna na itong maglakad muli at sumunod na lamang si Rio. He still has no idea why she wanted his help. Reverie rarely wants him to help her, at ngayong si Solace na siya, imposible na lang ang bagay na iyon. Kaya imagine Rio's shock when she came to him and announced that she needs his help regarding a quest.

Siyempre, dahil award-winning siyang kuya, he accepted. 

Pinagmasdan ni Rio ang kakambal, his ever so adorable little sister. When he invited her to play the apocalypse game, she was just a shy little girl who relied on her luck. Iyon ang akala nito. But there's another reason as to why Apocalypse greatly hated her. She looked weak and vulnerable, but she has an unexpected talent towards games. Mabilis niyang napapag-aralan ang galaw ng mga kalaban niya at nagagawan niya agad ito ng perfect counter. An attack that targets her enemy's weak points and gaps.

Apocalypse saw that and was threatened. If ever Solace realized her talent, he'll lose his spot as the greatest and strongest player. And that's why he lured her into traps and destroyed her image, bullied her to quitting the game. 

Rio was too late for all of that. He was an incompetent brother who never realized his sister's situation. It was all too late. Reverie grew to hate games and people who boasts on games. 

But this time, it was crucial. Rio needed to make her play the game. So he resorted to a different method. He tricked his twin sister into playing.