Chapter 33 ~ Different dimension

It's me, Mari... I mean, Astra and guess what, I'm back! That's right my fellow amourshippers! And this time, I'm back with TWO new chapters!

Without further ado, let the story continue!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Serena wasn't sure how long they'd been riding on Solgaleo's back along the colorful tunnel. Maybe minutes or maybe hours, but it was tricky to outline.

Just as she was wondering if the tunnel would ever end, a gleaming opening appeared in front of them and Solgaleo flew through it.

They ended up in a peculiar place that resembled nothing they had seen before. The place was dark and was surrounded by howering islands of different sizes. Nowhere was anything green visible, but instead they saw crystal-like and sharp rocks growing from the ground.

"We're there," Ash said as Solgaleo landed on one of the islands. They landed off its back and looked around in wonder.

"A strange place," Mallow noted, staring at the rising rocks in front of him. "I've never seen anything like it"

"Yeah, neither do I," Serena said, shivering instinctively as she looked around as well. "And I don't like this place, it scares me"

"Let's find mom and then quickly get out of here," said Gladion and the others nodded. "The sooner we get them out of here, the better"

They were just heading forward when Pikachu seemed to hear something and quickly turned in the direction of the sound. "Pika!" it said and Ash turned to look at his partner and asked, "What now, Pikachu?"

"Pikapu, pika!" Pikachu said and his cheeks sparked as he looked at something in front of him and Ash turned to look. "Not good," he muttered when he saw what Pikachu was staring at.

In front of them hovered many similar Ultra beasts that had been kidnapped Lusamine. They did nothing but float quietly in place, but already seeing them made the crowd nervous.

"Let them be," Lillie suggested. "If we don't do anything to them, they won't do anything to us."

"Yeah," Ash said, looking at the Ultra beasts hovering in front of him. "Maybe we should split up, we could find Lusamine faster that way."

"Split up? I don't want to go wander here alone, it sounds scary," Mallow said clearly against the idea, and the others didn't look excited either.

"I know!" Lillie exclaimed suddenly and the others turned to look at her. "Let's bring out our Pokemon! Maybe then we won't be scared so much"

"Good idea," Ash said, picking up his Pokeball. "Then, Litten, Lycanroc, Rowlet, come out!"

"You too, Sylveon and Braixen!" exclaimed Serena and also threw her Pokeballs into the air.

"Snowy, come share your courage!" exclaimed Lillie too and Mallow also said, "Steenee, you too!"

"And you, Popplio!" said Lana and Sophocles said, "Togedemaru, Charjabug, you too!"

"Turtonator, Marowak, come out!" also exclaimed Kiawe and finally Gladion said too, "Now, Silvally, Lycanroc and Umbreon!"

The Pokemons appeared in front of them and looked clearly confused when they ended up in a completely different place than they were used to.

However, their trainers did not have time to explain the situation to them, for just then Solgaleo growled and suddenly in front of them, a short distance away, a creature, resembling one of the many Ultra beasts still hovering around them, but with something terribly familiar at the same time, appeared.