When You Attempt The Kabedon

Alternative Title : When You Do The Kabedon

Just a refresher for those who don't know : Kabedon literally means "Wall pinning" in Japanese ^_^

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/770678554964236909/

IMPORTANT : There's a spicy portion here once again just to warn you, my dear readers so you all know the drill. For those who are uncomfortable, you can always feel free to skip. For those who are willing, welcome aboard! Enjoy! :D

Date created : August 16, 2020

Date created : August 21, 2020 [Fixed the image]

...

"Hmm?"

The moment I finished folding our clothes like home shirts and underwear, the bright natural sunlight coming from our bedroom window started to grow darker since I am using that kind of light instead of our bedroom lights just to save energy.

It's starting to itch my interest so when I turn my head to check out what's going on, my eyes widened when I saw dark clouds forming together and I could've sworn I saw a flash of lightning too.

"C-CRAP! THE LAUNDRY!"

I immediately put away all the folded clothes in our big dresser before I exited the room so I can find Todoroki.

I ran down the staircase with careful movements to check if he's still taking a nap on the living room but it looks like he's gone.

"S-Shoto, I need your help! Where are you?!"

"Gym room, my love!"

Hearing his quick response, I rushed inside our gym room and finally found my half-and-half husband in his black sleeveless shirt, practicing his fighting skills on a random test dummy.

"There you are!", I said and panted a bit, "I'm sorry if you are in the middle of a workout but I need help with the laundry. You see, there's going to be a hard rainfall again and-"

"It's okay, my love. I just finished working on my fighting style anyway. Let's get going"

That was fast.

I smiled after hearing his reply and nodded before the two of us rushed outside where all of our laundry are getting themselves dry but also going to get drenched soon by the incoming rain drops.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Hawks-Wait, what again? - Hawks : "Looks like I am featured once again in Author-chan's time skip commercials again. Hey, readers. I hope you are all doing well" | Todoroki : "Oh, Hawks. What are you doing here?" | Hawks : "Oh, Shoto! Just saying hello to Author-chan's lovely readers here. I just want to make sure to give them some hope and comfort in times like this, you know?" | Todoroki : "I see. I'm happy to hear that from you. Thank you for the gesture. I'm sure the readers appreciated it...although, I thought at the back of my head that you'll steal my readers hearts and attention for a second there" *places a finger on his chin and drinks tea* | Hawks : *eats KFC drumstick chicken out of nowhere* T-That wasn't my attention at all, Shoto. Hahaha~! *secretly looks at you readers and winks*)

"Thank goodness, that was close"

"Good thing your instincts were sharp, my love"

Both of us sighed in relief at the same time after we saved the laundry from getting drenched from the sudden rain drops that's already pouring none stop at the moment we got inside the house.