37

Time skip.

So now jungkook is 9 months pregnant and they got to know that they are having a baby boy.both of them are so happy and now waiting for him to come out soon.jungkook graduated few months ago and taehyung is still teaching but becoming the ceo soon.surprisingly jennie didn't bothered them after the last time she came.jungkook became more horny for past few months and cant control his hormones.if he couldn't get what he want he would cry.and now our jungkookie is standing infront of the mirror with a sad mood caressing his belly which is so big.taehyung is getting ready to go to school and he even blamed jungkook for waking early but jungkook being a lovely wife woke up early in the morning.taehyung stopped dressing and looked at his wife.

Tae-baby??are u ok???

Jk-i have become ugly now!!fat and chubby!!not beautiful anymore!!u must be tired of me!

Taehyung started at his wife.sure he is fat but he is still beautiful.why would he get tired of his beautiful baby?he quickly went to jungkook and held both of his hands.

Tae-baby why are saying like that?u are always beautiful.dont say anything negative about u ok my baby?i love u so much.

He said pecking jungkooks forehead.jungkook pouted but smiled after.

Jk-i love u too hubby.let me help u.

He tied taehyung's tie and pecked his lips.taehyung chuckled and bend down so now he is infront of jungkook's belly.he lifted the t-shirt and kissed his tummy.

Tae-appa will be here soon babyboy.wait until appa is back hmm?dont give ur eomma so much pain until appa is back hm?I love u so much.

He got a kick from the baby as a reply.he smiled and stood straight.

Tae-i will be back hun.call me if u need me.jin hyung and jimin hyung will be here soon.

Jungkook nodded and both of them went downstairs.when they went to the living room jin and jimin is already there.

Tae-oh u guys are already here.im leaving now take care of him.call me if something happens and-

Jin-ok ok tae.we will.dont worry.

Taehyung nodded and set jungkook on the couch pecking his lips after.

Tae-bye love .take care.

Jk-ok tae i will.drive safe.

Taehyung nodded and keft the house.suddenly

Jk-argh!!!

Jin and jimin both got panicked and ran to jungkook.

Jin-omg omg jungkook!!!Is it your water broke?????jimin call taehyung quickly!!!we should-

Jk-no no no hyungie.dont get panicked.the baby kicked.calm down guys.

Olders sighed in relief.

Jimin-do u want to eat something kookie?

Jk-hmm cake!!!

Jin smiled widely.

Jin-haha i told u jimin.he would like cake.good thing that i bought it.

Jungkook giggled and ate the whole cake while other two looked at him happily.

Jimin-we are going to be uncles soon!!!

Jin-yess!!!!!cant wait to see him!!!

Jk-i cant wait too!!hehhe.

——

The three are watching the tv while gossiping.now its already time for taehyung to come home.jin is telling dad jokes and other two are laughing for his silly jokes.suddenly jungkook felt a sharp pain and felt a water running down his legs.