29. a little too late

{taylor pov}

i rubbed my eyes as i slowly look around. i realize i'm in harry's arms it's dark outside. we must have fallen asleep when we were cuddling. i sighes and then realized i'm supposed to meet joe to go back.

i quickly got up, which woke harry up. "taylor what's going on?" he said, his voice husky. "what time is it" i said as i looked around, trying to find my phone. "11:30" harry said calmly. "fuck fuck fuck i have to go" i saw my phone and grabbed it before running to the door.

"baby aren't you forgetting something?" i rushed back and pecked his lips, "okay now i really gotta go, i'll text you tomorrow" i said as i ran to the door. "babe, i love the kiss, no complaints but maybe you should put on your shirt...and bra"

i looked at him, confused before realizing i wasn't wearing anything on the top half. i sighed and quickly put on my bra and shirt. "text you tomorrow byeee" i yelled at him as i rushed out the door.

when i walked out i saw someone walking away, almost around the corner. i recognized joe by his shirt and cap, "joe wait" i yelled at him as i ran after him. "joe" i yelled, continuing to run towards him. he looked around and stopped walking.

as i reached him he crossed his arms, clearly not in a good mood. "i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" "next time, don't let ur fuck sessions with harry make you be late" he spit the words out with disgust.

"wha- no no we weren't having sex oh my god we just fell asleep" he raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing me. "sure, that's why your shirt is backwards" "i spilled something on it and didn't notice i put it on wrong" i lied.

"sure that's why there's multiple marks on ur neck and chest" i stared at him, not knowing what to say. "okay maybe we were having sex but that's really now why i'm late, i promise we just fell asleep cuddling"

he chuckled, "does sound like a you move. now let's go back so you can actually sleep and well we will just pretend like we were having some fun then" he said, as he pointed at one of the marks.

i laughed and intertwined our arms, something i liked to do when we walked as just us. sure, we weren't actually dating but he was still my best friend which made it all a lot easier.

"two more days" joe suddenly said, i looked at him and raised one of my eyebrows. "two days and then everyone will know we were never together" i still didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

"what do you mean" i asked, curiously. "i talked to the management and in two days we will be back home and harry will post a story of u saying something cute confirming you two are together and if you check ur email you will see, a trailer of ur new mv is gonna be posted the same day making everyone know we were just doing couply stuff for the music video"

i looked at him happily and hugged him, "thank you thank you thank youuuu" i said as i squashed him into the hug. "i knew how much this all meant to you and i just wanna see my bestie happy now let's go inside i am exhausted"

i laughed and jumped on his back, he gave me a piggyback ride home even tho he was exhausted as he had said.

when we got inside the others looked at us, "finally, you two are home" selena said as joe let me down from his back. "oh... looks like you two had fun" shanw bursted out in laughter at camila's comment. selena just nodded in agreement and as ed came in, his wife already sleeping.

ed looked at me and laughed, "looks like joe took care of you" i rolled my eyes at their comments and took joe's hand, trying to pull him to the bedroom. "oh come on baby they are just jokingg" he said teasingly, knowing damn well he had nothing to be embarrassed about.

"you guys never kissed infront of us..." shawn suddenly said. i looked at him with a death stare. we had one rule in this whole pr, no kiss unless it was on set of the music video with harry there.

"omg i wanna see you guys kiss" camila yelled. "you and shawn didn't kiss at that performance so you can't say anything" "but i can, kiss kiss kiss" selena started yelling, ed soon joined in.

i looked at joe, wanting help. he just shrugged, not knowing what to do either. "emh yea sure" i mumbled as i wrapped my arms around joe's neck. i stood on my tiptoes and slightly leaned in as he did the same.

i could feel them all watching us, i smirked and whispered "run" once i was close to joe's lips. i took his hand and ran away into the bedroom. we closed the door and locked it before bursting out in laughter.

"that was smart of you, i was afraid there for a second" he said, genuinely seeming to feel bad that we almost had to break the rule.

"don't be too loud tonight" selena yelled at the door. a smirk formed on my lips as i put my finger infront of my lips, signing at joe to shut up. he raised an eyebrow.

i shrugged before faking a loud moan, making joe almost burst out in laughter. "oh fuck, joeeeee" i screamed. he smirked before joining it, "taylor... fuck you feel so good" he groaned out loudly.

we continued on for about five minutes before we brusted out in a loud laughter, we opened the door and peaked outside seeing them all in a corner, horrified.

"and cut scene!" i yelled as i once again bursted out into laughter. "great acting swift" joe said as he held up his hand which i high fived.

"wait... that wasn't real?" ed said as he raised an eyebrow. "oh god no, we were literally just scrolling through twitter and insta. i even tweeted and posted a story of myself laughing"

they frowned before laughing. "drinks pleaseeee" serena yelled before camila ran to the fridge and poured us all drinks. we ended up spending the rest of the night drinking and having fun.

A/N

another update hehe, i hope you guys liked this chapter it was really fun for me to write! I'll make a big time jump like a few years... in the next chapter!! hope you all are having a good day! <3