👣👣 03

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum

I was trying to update soon.. but I could't sorry..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

They were all gathered at the launched.. enjoy family gathering..

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim both made delicious food for their families..

Jin entered in the house, behind him Taehyung and Jungkook also entered..

They went to the home then they received the call from Jin, that they pick him form the stop.. so now they were here...

Mrs. Kim put the bowl of Japchae on the table..
"Okay boys come on, dinner will be cold",

They nodded and ran to there room and got fresh..

They joined their family dinner.. everyone shared his day experiences and stories..

Taehyung and Jungkook told about the embarrassment stories of the days and laugh...

Suddenly Jungkook told about the strange boy.. and Taehyung horror expressions..

Taehyung whined when all of them laughed at Taehyung..

"His eyes were glowing, I saw that.. and suddenly he disappeared,.. it's horrible.. I just.."

Taehyung stopped when Jungkook slammed his fist on the table..

"NO.. HE WAS REAL.. I'M REAL..", Jungkook shouted.. and kicked his chair.. ran to his room furiously..

Everyone shocked at the Jungkook's behaviour.. both mothers and fathers shocked.. Jin asked Taehyung to talk to Jungkook.. Taehyung suddenly stood up and followed Jungkook..

He grabbed the door knob and twist it, fortunately the door was unlocked..

He entered the room, Jungkook was standing in front of the window.. staring outside of the window..

Taehyung cleared his throat, but Jungkook was froze at his place.. Taehyung smiled then slapped Jungkook's shoulder playfully...

"Hey.. why are you so mad, I was just joking and then I just told them, what i saw..",

Jungkook froze at his place, still staring at outside the window..

Taehyung pressed Jungkook's shoulder, so that he saw his face.. then Jungkook started staring at the floor..

Taehyung confused.. by his buddy reaction..

"J-Junkook..kookie..", he whispered..

Jungkook opened his eyes...

Glared at Taehyung.. then smirked,..

Taehyung eyes widened..There was panic on his face. No words came out of his mouth... but only whispered..

"Jungkook your eyes...."

Taehyung looked horrified.,.. Jungkook smirked widened..

He stepped forward, while Taehyung stepped back... Taehyung blinked, thought that may be this is his illusions..

Soon wall hit the back of Taehyung.. who about to run to the door, but Jungkook stopped him.. by putting his hands.. both sides of Taehyung..

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, bloodshot eyes.. Taehyung was shivering..from.fear....

He leaned forward, close to Taehyung's ear.. whispered in husky voice..

"You're beautiful.. but this body is amazing.."